Mika & Layne

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

checked timeline & they only smoked in the bathroom & slept in the bedroom. guess layne is accepting his fate as a dad.

Capture_2017_10_02_23_40_46_919.png  0   447.57 kB

Capture_2017_10_02_23_42_58_488.png  0   283.56 kB

52 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

bad for your health , bad for your wallet, fire hazzard, & stains the walls & woodwork which the renters could have to pay for a new paintjob

I guess when they go to have the baby, they will be off VH for good, they couldn't possibly want their baby nor would VH rules allow an infant to be on adult site like this. Which is a shame, i'd love to see when the bring the baby home and how they handle being new parents, same with Anna and Alex

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

checked timeline & they only smoked in the bathroom & slept in the bedroom. guess layne is accepting his fate as a dad.

Capture_2017_10_02_23_40_46_919.png

Capture_2017_10_02_23_42_58_488.png

Thanks golfer06 - you are one of the stars of this site in terms of helpfulness. Renewed grateful thanks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I hope so! I really wish they wouldn't smoke in the house. It's a know problem and you'll never know if you did something to hinder the development of your own child. It's just not worth the risk. 

In my case it was self enforcing.  A long, long time ago when I still smoked, I couldn't come near my wife if I had even smoked outside.  It would just make her so sick.

• Like 1