Mika & Layne

27 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Looks like he loaded his revolver, put it in his backpack and went out the door and he was not slow about it either..

Dam..I tought you re exaggerating a little then I look to time archive and..that looked scary..never seen Layne so nervous,irritated even less loading a gun,man I am not an fan of this house but truly hope nothing bad happens to layne neither Mika.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam..I tought you re exaggerating a little then I look to time archive and..that looked scary..never seen Layne so nervous,irritated even less loading a gun,man I am not an fan of this house but truly hope nothing bad happens to layne neither Mika.

He's a good manager and before she got pregnant they were hot.  He's had his moments with other women too.  All around, it was one of the more consistently decent apartments..  I like the guy...  

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

He's a good manager and before she got pregnant they were hot.  He's had his moments with other women too.  All around, it was one of the more consistently decent apartments..  I like the guy...  

Regard he being an good manager couldn't agree more with you.Very dedicated to the first house he opened(hope in future he opens another house).Regard this house,at least in my taste,it started very very nicely with lots of activity,swing,some nice trios etc,then started being a very slow place.