Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Regard he being an good manager couldn't agree more with you.Very dedicated to the first house he opened(hope in future he opens another house).Regard this house,at least in my taste,it started very very nicely with lots of activity,swing,some nice trios etc,then started being a very slow place.

Yeah, when MIka started to show her pregnancy things really slowed down.  But I got faith in Layne.  He'll either come up with another Teya or his joint will once again start hopping..  For all he's done, I think we can give him a ride for a while.  Anna and Alex too.  

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Yeah, when MIka started to show her pregnancy things really slowed down.  But I got faith in Layne.  He'll either come up with another Teya or his joint will once again start hopping..  For all he's done, I think we can give him a ride for a while.  Anna and Alex too.  

Agree,Regard managers and hopes for good houses and residents layne Its Probrably in my top two managers(it's him and George).

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

He's a good manager and before she got pregnant they were hot.  He's had his moments with other women too.  All around, it was one of the more consistently decent apartments..  I like the guy...  

Did you see a real gun? Is that legal in Russia?

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mann..layne place it's off line,really hope he is ok,last night events were very scary to see.He looked nervous as I never seen him(neither in VH or Rlc)and gone out with an loaded gun.Hope we get some info.

I would like to know what made Layne take out his gun ?? Layne did look a little nervous

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I would like to know what made Layne take out his gun ?? I like target shooting, i carry a gun with me every where i go for self defense 

Sadly all the thing didn't look like he was going to target shooting,layne was very nervous and the way he got out,very fast and agitated didn't look good:(.Also it was(if not mistaken)at late night,now the house it's offline,thing jabba knows layne twitter maybe there is something there,some info.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly all the thing didn't look like he was going to target shooting,layne was very nervous and the way he got out,very fast and agitated didn't look good:(.Also it was(if not mistaken)at late night,now the house it's offline,thing jabba knows layne twitter maybe there is something there,some info.

All I know he's alright.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks for the info, they're times in our lifetime where a man has to make drastic decisions

• Upvote 1