Mika & Layne

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

The way i see it is the only people complaining about this open relationship is the women on this forum and i can understand why. When these 2 first got together in RLC he always came across to me as a cheater even tho i didn't know him at all. He came on here and said she is fine with everything but is she really? we only ever hear anything from him. T he other thing is VH is all about the show so you have to keep in mind it's all about the show.

I'm not really complaining about them, he needs to grow up, the party is coming to a close on this type of fun. And it is all about the show, and the show must go on!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Well to be fair she did tweet that the relationship is open to them both. The truth remains unverified though, and her ability to do what Ashley described remains factually in question. 

I didn't know that she did that but i remember the first night they got together and she seemed really shy and happy that she could have a guy like Layne. So she might be in this situation now that if she complains or says something he will drop her like a bag of potatoes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Who knows maybe Layne tweeted that. Has Mika ever tweeted on that account before? 

I have this sinking that I'm going to see a lot of angry faces tomorrow. Oh well, it's a forum about the lives of the tenants as we see them. It's a part of the deal I suppose. Believe me when I say that I'm more intrigued then I am judgemental. It's just not something I can get may head around completely. 

Good night everyone. 😚

GN Amy

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Mika seems like a sweetheart. Very kind ands gentle. Someone put a pic up of her the other day and she looked beautiful! I always wonder if Layne would have a problem is she bought a hot guy over, and they made out for hours on the sofa, then he banged her for a couple of hours, and then gave her oral in the morning as a goodbye present? While he lay in the other room all by hisself? Or is this so called open relationship only open for him.

I very much wonder that too, I would love to see that, but maybe it will never happen.

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I really don't think it will ever be tested because she lets him do it, and i don't believe she's interested in doing it, and he knows that

And there you are at the sourse of it, she is not interested, but then, if she is not interested, is it a relationship with equal terms, or is it just her accepting that she is being cheated on.

P.S. I'm just a normal guy, not some jealous girl, this has nothing to do with girls defending another girl.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know where they are ?  Not seen any activity there since the visit by the red-head.  

Did all the nonsense talk about their life-style-choices push them into hiding ?  I sure hope not, I like this couple, they seem to truly love each other deeply.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaMutt11 said:

Anyone know where they are ?  Not seen any activity there since the visit by the red-head.  

Did all the nonsense talk about their life-style-choices push them into hiding ?  I sure hope not, I like this couple, they seem to truly love each other deeply.

Lol no,seems Mika could be sick or maybe gone to stay will family or something,so that's were layne Probrably is.That or some work or some fun or or..

11 hours ago, mib82 said:

Finally a boy (and not only girls) who spend time masturbating ✌️

Haha... us boys spend more time wanking than you think..... usually when you ladies have a headache...or your period.... or when you are tired.... or when you are pissed off at us....and so on.... LOL :biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Haha... us boys spend more time wanking than you think..... usually when you ladies have a headache...or your period.... or when you are tired.... or when you are pissed off at us....and so on.... LOL :biggrin:

Why are you "wanking" when your girl is having her period, is it you or your girlfriend who doesn't want to have sex? Or both of you, just curious