Mika & Layne

She was showering and realized she put her underwear outside the shower. She picked up the undies and used them to cover the cam while she got dressed.  When she finished she unblocked the cam.. it was maybe a minute and a half that the cam was blocked

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I see. Wonder why it was only for a minute? Any ideas? Did someone tell her to uncover it?

She's a guest and didn't really plan how she was going to get out of shower i.e. didn't leave a towel nearby so it was a quick dash from the shower to the camera and put her panties over it just whilst she quickly toweled off and got a bra on

21 hours ago, mib82 said:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm5/cam17?timestamp=1503683764 Seriously?????? Stop to block the cams for god sake!!!!!!!! She blocked intentionally  the cam!!!! Enough!!!!!

Gess she doesn't know people really paying good money to watch that and other cams..so she doesn't want to be seen naked..Lets cover the cam some minutes..seems ligite..cof..

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Gess she doesn't know people really paying good money to watch that and other cams..so she doesn't want to be seen naked..Lets cover the cam some minutes..seems ligite..cof..

My thought is every guest who enters in the apts has to respect the rules, do not block the cams!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

My thought is every guest who enters in the apts has to respect the rules, do not block the cams!

Exactly.Being for two minutes or for two hours no residents or guest have the right to cover/block any cam,if so VH should warn them and say something to their clients.The cams are the only way we wave to see the houses and everything in it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly.Being for two minutes or for two hours no residents or guest have the right to cover/block any cam,if so VH should warn them and say something to their clients.The cams are the only way we wave to see the houses and everything in it.

Yes man! Cause we pay money for see these people with cams, so blocking cams is not right! Besides these cams are sensitive, it's just a touch and they can move and goodbye view.. they're not steady on a wall or something.. 

• Like 1