Mika & Layne

32 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Unbelievable... for Layne's brother they didn't even open the coach.. now this girl comes and we have a big bed coach on the living room... 

Layne's brother had some problem that prevent him to open the couch if he wanted??? 

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hiding in the shower. Blah! I thought this was supposed to be real life. Same rules that apply to the tenants should apply to anyone stepping foot in the apt. If they can't abide by the rules, then no entry. If the tenants must have visitors that cannot abide by the rules then the feed should be cut until they do. This is how VH should handle this. Ok tenant, you need to have someone over who won't play right, then no views for you at all.

Won't that be classed as interfering and why stop there, give them a mobile and post the number here so we can text them to jump on command. Guest don't get paid by VHTV so why always an outrage at a guest it's a pointless debate.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hiding in the shower. Blah! I thought this was supposed to be real life. Same rules that apply to the tenants should apply to anyone stepping foot in the apt. If they can't abide by the rules, then no entry. If the tenants must have visitors that cannot abide by the rules then the feed should be cut until they do. This is how VH should handle this. Ok tenant, you need to have someone over who won't play right, then no views for you at all.

At least this time the guest don't put something covering the cam like it happens to much frequently in layne place...but better don't say this because someone will say that I am being rude to layne...this people are on cams and on an cam site,to me looked patetic The shower I watch..an person showering slowmotion..then getting dressed in shower...real life for sure...

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At least this time the guest don't put something covering the cam like it happens to much frequently in layne place...but better don't say this because someone will say that I am being rude to layne...this people are on cams and on an cam site,to me looked patetic The shower I watch..an person showering slowmotion..then getting dressed in shower...real life for sure...

I'll agree that cams should not be moved or covered but I don't see why people get upset when guests hide,.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's mika's sister & she isn't an exhibitionist but i wish she was. she's cute!!!!

Capture_2017_08_31_16_07_46_267.png  0   543.25 kB

She has been periodically visiting and has now figured out how to shower by pre-positioning clothes, towel etc. so that she doesn't have to cover cameras or move them, unlike the girl a couple of days ago. In some respects all credit to Mika's sister for playing by the actual rules but maintaining her own personal standards in respect of body image. Oh, and I agree, it would be nice if she participated more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1