Mika & Layne

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I guess I was raised differently. I suppose nothing I can possibly say here will have any merit anymore so I'll reclaim myself and be free of this at last! Onward to better things. Goodbye for real this time. Peace ?

hari-kari.jpg

Please Don't say goodbye! You're one of the first on here that was friendly to me. I will really miss you if you go and this board won't be anywhere near as much fun without you! If you see this at least say goodbye to me. Take care

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, thedbear said:

Beardman, Pls!

I looked for history and I did not have success on it. Is not this the first time you visit them there? Have you been before?:huh:
So will not it be the last one?:biggrin:

A week ago they too had a bunch of visitors, mostly girls. They seemed to be rather virginal to me and nothing happened erotically. There was one girl that embraced Mika very long and enthousiastically. I suppose it was the same girl that stayed this night and that she is an old friend of Mika. Not of Layne, of course, as Golfer suggested. Making your 'bridesnight' a threesome is one thing, inviting your (Layne's) earlier gf is quite of a higher order.

I don't know whether they had an earlier 3-some. I think yes but not on VHTV.

1 hour ago, beardman said:

A week ago they too had a bunch of visitors, mostly girls. They seemed to be rather virginal to me and nothing happened erotically. There was one girl that embraced Mika very long and enthousiastically. I suppose it was the same girl that stayed this night and that she is an old friend of Mika. Not of Layne, of course, as Golfer suggested. Making your 'bridesnight' a threesome is one thing, inviting your (Layne's) earlier gf is quite of a higher order.

I don't know whether they had an earlier 3-some. I think yes but not on VHTV.

Hen-party esta gyus noite, um monte de bela senhora vir, não perca ?? # vhtv  # voyeuthouse

Thankfully, with the tip I went to look for historians and I see that some girls of this were in the 2 events (hen and marriage). The blond of that focus but not. best
As for the last line I do not know if they had an earlier 3-some. I think yes but not on VHTV.
The meaning of the translation was confused and I could not understand. Is it possible to improve?

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I guess I was raised differently. I suppose nothing I can possibly say here will have any merit anymore so I'll reclaim myself and be free of this at last! Onward to better things. Goodbye for real this time. Peace ?

hari-kari.jpg

Hey my friend. I think its clear we agree to disagree at this point. But why you leaving only because of this? There are so many other appartements to watch and have fun. We dont want to lose you here :cry:

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

hari-kari.jpg

Amy, my dear.
I will really miss you here in the VH forums.
Unfortunately the final decision and reason for such and only yours.
Only the last remark of "the dbear"
"Nelly and Bogarth" are also married (entitled to photo with groomsmen and wedding dress). Officially.

Whoever has a loyal foot in RLC, knows about "who" and "what", I am setting up this my observation.

I understand then that RLC also leaves your entertainment in this way.:dodgy:

I miss your anticipated
:sad: