Mika & Layne

11 hours ago, thedbear said:

Hen-party esta gyus noite, um monte de bela senhora vir, não perca ?? # vhtv  # voyeuthouse

Thankfully, with the tip I went to look for historians and I see that some girls of this were in the 2 events (hen and marriage). The blond of that focus but not. best
As for the last line I do not know if they had an earlier 3-some. I think yes but not on VHTV.
The meaning of the translation was confused and I could not understand. Is it possible to improve?

Do you have pictures of the henparty? My last remark means that I got the impression that it was not their first 3-some but I have not seen that on VHTV. Is this understandable after translation?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey my friend. I think its clear we agree to disagree at this point. But why you leaving only because of this? There are so many other appartements to watch and have fun. We dont want to lose you here :cry:

I suppose Amy had a Roman Catholic upbringing. In that church marriage (holy matrimony) is a sacrament. At the civil marriage one does not promise each other to not fuck an other man/woman but to stay with each other under good and bad circumstances. As far as I can see Mika and Layne are still together.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, beardman said:

In that church marriage (holy matrimony) is a sacrament.

And if anybody knew anything about history, they would know that marriage existed long before the takeover of religion, especially catholicism since there have been many religions that existed before that. The Roman Catholics are the ones who "stole" marriage when the religion was gaining traction and made it some holy event in order to further reinforce dominance of the religion in the territory. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Jabbath convinced me to resurrect myself again. I'll need to explain my fellings about all this for my own sake at some point. I hope you can understand. I miss you guys! ❤️

Yay! That makes me happy! You've explained your feelings very succinctly, the fact that some couldn't accept them is their f'n problem!  Glad you're back!

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sorry @guitargst! You should be able to define a marriage as you and your wife see fit. I may not agree with it and I may not understand it, but it's not for me to judge you like I did. Please forgive me and lastly, congratulations! 

I learn so much more about myself from all of this then I do about them. I think! 

Well said Amy welcome back

• Upvote 2