Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hi. i thought raya only liked girls but jeka fucked the shit out of them both. total surprise. and he lasted about 25 minutes. but there were a lot of cam problems. freezing & jumping. right now i'm getting no picture at all.

How the hell did he last that long? I loved the pic with both of them on all fours, and Raya's ass pointing up, what a body she has! If Jeka came earlier in the tub, that would give him more staying power. Looked wild, VH needed this after all the fiasco over the last few days.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi golfer, havn't been on here much the last few days, what is going on here?! Jeka finally gave it to Raya?!  I saw the pic on the bed, was he taking turns with them? Now the cams are out, that must make you crazy!

He also fucked Raya one on one in the bathtub

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

O cronograma foi tão aparafusado para cima timewise que eu não posso descobrir se ele fodido Raya no chuveiro antes ou depois do trio na cama

In aid of your doubt: First was a preview in the bathtub. After Sara left her. It was very fast. And then the two with Jeka in bed as we can see. This is the sequence.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How the hell did he last that long? I loved the pic with both of them on all fours, and Raya's ass pointing up, what a body she has! If Jeka came earlier in the tub, that would give him more staying power. Looked wild, VH needed this after all the fiasco over the last few days.

He lasted 25 minutes because it was his third load of the night.  It would appear that he is a machine, after the first time when Raya jerked him off on the bed with he tits... Sara then went to town on him.  he stayed hard for the duration of both. Then Later in the shower and in bed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

He also fucked Raya one on one in the bathtub

That must be where he did his usual quick cum, that might explain the unusual staying power he had in the bed with both of them.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He lasted 25 minutes because it was his third load of the night.  It would appear that he is a machine, after the first time when Raya jerked him off on the bed with he tits... Sara then went to town on him.  he stayed hard for the duration of both. Then Later in the shower and in bed.

I figured as much. he cums quick the first time,but if he can be ready to go 2 more times in short order, who cares!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I figured as much. he cums quick the first time,but if he can be ready to go 2 more times in short order, who cares!

Actually i don't give a fuck.  The sight of his hairy ass and the back of his head blocking and cramping those two hot chicks in the bath pissed me off.  But that's just me.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Actually i don't give a fuck.  The sight of his hairy ass and the back of his head blocking and cramping those two hot chicks in the bath pissed me off.  But that's just me.

I'm only talking as far as watching the girls getting f'd, he's a gross loser with no job. i wasn't watching him. Now if we could trade Jeka for say Bogdan from RLC, i wouldn't take my eyes off him! 

• Upvote 2