Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How long was it between "episodes"? I hate to do it, but jerka, er Jeka, probably get the benefit of the doubt. There is a recovery time, I don't even bother trying with my guy anymore for a quick,  second romp. After i'm done draining him, he needs sleep when we're finished.

It was an extremely quick recovery --She was completely overwhelmed with the first fuck and she laid there like she had been shot without moving a muscle for an extended period of time--It looked like they both had just had the best fuck of all time

• Upvote 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

It was an extremely quick recovery --She was completely overwhelmed with the first fuck and she laid there like she had been shot without moving a muscle for an extended period of time--It looked like they both had just had the best fuck of all time

Timeline ?

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

After thinking about it there is something weird about Raya so I don't know if she will continue to be involved with jerka or not

Dunno if I'd agree with that, she seems really fun and undemanding. To me the weird thing is with Sara, she looks a bit uninterested so I don't know if she'll be with Jerka for much longer.

26 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Dunno if I'd agree with that, she seems really fun and undemanding. To me the weird thing is with Sara, she looks a bit uninterested so I don't know if she'll be with Jerka for much longer.

Might just be that Raya and Sara will end up together as they seem to have quite a bond--and jerka will never have a problem keeping at least one girl most any night he wants

• Upvote 1