Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

In few hours on 7 realm will came our ex-participant Sara. Will live there with Jeka! Looking forward to!

I hope Violet and Jeff get their apartment soon.

Sara it's the sexy blonde or the also sexy brunette?Personaly would prefer the blonde girl.

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

In few hours on 7 realm will came our ex-participant Sara. Will live there with Jeka! Looking forward to!

I hope Violet and Jeff get their apartment soon.

Tks for the info, so for now no more Jeff or Violet?? or meanwhile they will be also at the house?

1 minute ago, darkpyker said:

hopefully they get there own apartment  i have good feeling 

Yes that part i now it will happen (since day one they arrived VH told that).. I'm saying today, tomorrow

Because there is no signs that something will open.. Yesterday some 'technical problem' happen and they had all there things removed and then come back home again

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Yes that part i now it will happen (since day one they arrived VH told that).. I'm saying today, tomorrow

Because there is no signs that something will open.. Yesterday some 'technical problem' happen and they had all there things removed and then come back home again

i guess we just have to wait and see :D

41 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks for the info, so for now no more Jeff or Violet?? or meanwhile they will be also at the house?

Jeff & Violet are moving to new separate apartment for them. This process will take 2-3 days, we will let you know once it's ready and open to watch.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Jeff & Violet are moving to new separate apartment for them. This process will take 2-3 days, we will let you know once it's ready and open to watch.

Tks for the explanation once again!! Glad to know that they finally will have a new apartment

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

thanks @groomy do you know if they will be alone or with some other couple? i know i'm asking too much..