Dubna

sat11

5 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thank you very much, @sat11

Inna is having another try with Jack. He came back. 

jack is a nice guy. i hope they can be happy. but right now inna is the best participant here so make sure that she stays happy whatever it takes. and i don't know what happened to the other guy but he should meet zoe. she needs a guy that will care about her needs unlike you know who.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

First of all there will be no casting till the 11th of January because of the vacations. Then Lex and Iris will move to the new apartment. And we will keep on searching for the new people. 

Thx wish you luck and nice vacations too. It's not an easy job you do here in the forums...

• Like 1

Maybe she is coming back to go to another apartment, or to join here. She arrived yesterday and participated in a limited way in the games but did not undress or play much with Nicole. I thought perhaps she was an interviewee, or being auditioned for one of the apartments rather like the couple at Tver yesterday. [He is still there today.] She reminded me also of the girl who came to Volga, ?? Tanya?? or something beginning with a T,  before the Asiatic couple who were there in the autumn, but who "got a job" which precluded her from joining the project. The unfortunate thing is that she was a "shoe-in" and participated fully in everything whilst there. It was VV and our loss.