Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

Yea i watched this couple yesterday after she got out the Shower.. I saw him finger and lick her for like 3 mins then she sucked him for like 3 minutes and then went to the other side of the couch and he pulled his phone out.. i was wtf is this? lol

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

3/17 21:50 bedroom again-she not acting like she is enjoying this--more like get it over with please 

She wasn't protesting, its hard to tell with her as she always looks like she does not enjoy it, but she did seem tired this time as if she said go on then but be quick.

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She wasn't protesting, its hard to tell with her as she always looks like she does not enjoy it, but she did seem tired this time as if she said go on then but be quick.

It will be quick.  Smith never lasts very long.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, clivebb said:

these two act like a kids specially kitty,so immature

:confused: I couldn't agree more, in fact the empty room tells you everything about him, there is a fucking hoverboard there :cry: such a shame as the girl is smoking hot as well. :heart:

14 hours ago, happyone said:

3/17 21:50 bedroom again-she not acting like she is enjoying this--more like get it over with please 

it's sure if you choose your moments for say that! 95 % of the time their act like kids,btw mister ballbreakersone you have win a place of choice in my ignore list,the game you play with me make me tired now i don't want lose more time with you,there is more interesting and intelligent peoples than you on this forum,continue play your game but alone,have a good day.