Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

53 minutes ago, nack said:

Morning Sex and they looked as bored as ever.

... very nice .... this is their life and not a show (like in barcelona). ... The point is that they did not hide (the argument and the sex). ... Just this few hours are worth more than the entire weekend of both barcelona apartments.

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... very nice .... this is their life and not a show (like in barcelona). ... The point is that they did not hide (the argument and the sex). ... Just this few hours are worth more than the entire weekend of both barcelona apartments.

Anything is better than Barca.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know how many couples apartments they have now, I can think of 11 or 12 of them off the top of my head......maybe more, maybe less, I don't know.  At any rate, I would think that is enough!   What they are hard up for is changing out all the old couples.......keep it fresh is my motto!!

P.S.  and that goes for the Barcelona apartments as well.

I agree Harley keep it fresh but let's be honest the only thing that made this couple popular before was Kitty she's a great sort.

I was hoping she kicked his ass out and came back as another apartment like the Barces Kitty as one tennant and maybe Vanessa or someone new.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

I agree Harley keep it fresh but let's be honest the only thing that made this couple popular before was Kitty she's a great sort.

I was hoping she kicked his ass out and came back as another apartment like the Barces Kitty as one tennant and maybe Vanessa or someone new.

I agree that the only thing that makes any of the couples apartments popular is the (women) kitties!   I just don't honestly feel that bringing back the tenants is a good idea.  Yes, they might bring back something new as in a show or something similar but overall it will always be the same old stuff.  It seems that there are more people that want to watch the couples have sex over and over like listening to a record skip on the player.  It's the same way with the Barca apartments it sounds like right now, they are doing the same stuff over and over again, nothing fresh.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree that the only thing that makes any of the couples apartments popular is the (women) kitties!   I just don't honestly feel that bringing back the tenants is a good idea.  Yes, they might bring back something new as in a show or something similar but overall it will always be the same old stuff.  It seems that there are more people that want to watch the couples have sex over and over like listening to a record skip on the player.  It's the same way with the Barca apartments it sounds like right now, they are doing the same stuff over and over again, nothing fresh.

anyway nobody will be happy. no matter who RLC put in the appt someone is not happy. personnaly I am happy to see K&S back, has I would be happy to see Suzan and Hector back. But everybody is different. Most of the people on camcaps don't like the couple. No matter who comes in RLC there is someone who will no like them. If nobody liked K&S RLC wouldn't have put them back. I think there is a lot of people who liked them, they are just not here to defend them. 

If you want everybody happy on camcaps they should change the couple every days, and take only couple that fuck for 24h. it would be the only way to have almost everybody here happy.