Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

3/14 20:18 BJ then sex in bedroom cam 10

OK, I didn´t know that. I just saw that at 20:30 (their sex was pretty quick then) Kitty put her hand in Smith´s pants and started rubbing his dick. Smith continued playing with his phone, not a slight change on his face. Could any of you play with your phone íf a pretty girl would put her hand in your pants? This Smith is weird.

On 13/03/2017 at 8:22 PM, MrBox said:

Do not exaggerate. ... This couple did not even were close to what you describe.

23 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK This is the 3rd and final time I will say this so read carefully....

I said ON THE VERGE OF BEATING 7 SHADES OF SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER. I never once implied that there was any physical violence, not that I watched them much...

Just thought i would stick my nose in. Just watch a video of her slap him in the face then he slap her back fast and kindda hard which caused her to fall onto the sofa....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

Just thought i would stick my nose in. Just watch a video of her slap him in the face then he slap her back fast and kindda hard which caused her to fall onto the sofa....:dodgy:

I'll leave it for now though...Thanks Jason

2 minutes ago, dedlef111 said:

How can rlc give this so boring couple such a nice apartment

The point is that they are not boring. ... :) ... Just see how much pages they got in just one day. 

... and ...

There are a lot of people watching this couple. ... Including me. :)

• Upvote 1