Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

anyway nobody will be happy. no matter who RLC put in the appt someone is not happy. personnaly I am happy to see K&S back, has I would be happy to see Suzan and Hector back. But everybody is different. Most of the people on camcaps don't like the couple. No matter who comes in RLC there is someone who will no like them. If nobody liked K&S RLC wouldn't have put them back. I think there is a lot of people who liked them, they are just not here to defend them. 

If you want everybody happy on camcaps they should change the couple every days, and take only couple that fuck for 24h. it would be the only way to have almost everybody here happy. 

or have the cameras in some sleezy hotel where people go for quickies.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Qwerty57 said:

anyway nobody will be happy. no matter who RLC put in the appt someone is not happy. personnaly I am happy to see K&S back, has I would be happy to see Suzan and Hector back. But everybody is different. Most of the people on camcaps don't like the couple. No matter who comes in RLC there is someone who will no like them. If nobody liked K&S RLC wouldn't have put them back. I think there is a lot of people who liked them, they are just not here to defend them. 

If you want everybody happy on camcaps they should change the couple every days, and take only couple that fuck for 24h. it would be the only way to have almost everybody here happy. 

You are correct in that everybody is different and has different tastes.  I only speak for myself and what I believe they should do.  If people don't agree with me, that's fine and they are certainly entitled to not agree.  I was thinking just yesterday that if they changed out the couples everyday with just a short intermission break, there would still be something that people didn't like about it.   It was apparent before my last sub ended that there were far more people that liked watching the couples have sex than anything else......it was apparent by there position on the thumbnails page.  I just don't get anything out of watching the couples have sex.....it does absolutely nothing for me.   Even if they kept the couples fresh it would still do nothing for me.   As you said.....we are all different and if you enjoy watching that, then more power to you!!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

I belong to the people happy about the come back of  K&S. ... and ... I also belong to the people that would like to see S&H back. ... :)

Anyway, I also belong to the people that do not like the direction the barcelona apartment are going lately. I think, i have good reasons to do so .... 

... but ... I guess you are right. ... There will never be an apartment everyone is happy with. :)

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are correct in that everybody is different and has different tastes.  I only speak for myself and what I believe they should do.  If people don't agree with me, that's fine and they are certainly entitled to not agree.  I was thinking just yesterday that if they changed out the couples everyday with just a short intermission break, there would still be something that people didn't like about it.   It was apparent before my last sub ended that there were far more people that liked watching the couples have sex than anything else......it was apparent by there position on the thumbnails page.  I just don't get anything out of watching the couples have sex.....it does absolutely nothing for me.   Even if they kept the couples fresh it would still do nothing for me.   As you said.....we are all different and if you enjoy watching that, then more power to you!!

Same here Harley. I'd rather watch Angel  do naked yoga than M&S at it 3 times a day. Actually I'd rather watch her eat an avocado than couples having sex...naked of course.... 

...her not me!!

But I've posted many a time. We all get our kicks from different stuff on here and what I like might bore some guys shitless...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Same here Harley. I'd rather watch Angel  do naked yoga than M&S at it 3 times a day. Actually I'd rather watch her eat an avocado than couples having sex...naked of course.... 

...her not me!!

But I've posted many a time. We all get our kicks from different stuff on here and what I like might bore some guys shitless...

I feel the same way Naga and like I said, to each his own.  I have a small regret that I never got to see Angelina doing naked yoga or any other exercising for that matter, but not enough to sub again to RLC.  She will just have to be the one that got away!

16 hours ago, clivebb said:

i just want see a normal couple not have argument praticaly everydays like kitty/smith,their place is not on rlc they are too unstable

I'm fairly new on here, so i don't know these 2. Is that their history from before, fighting a lot?

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm fairly new on here, so i don't know these 2. Is that their history from before, fighting a lot?

Lots of rows and crying but didn't reach the physical stage. They got over the rows by shagging. They were in the ap Julia is in now but left rather abruptly when neighbours complained about the noise and after a visit from the cops

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lots of rows and crying but didn't reach the physical stage. They got over the rows by shagging. They were in the ap Julia is in now but left rather abruptly when neighbours complained about the noise and after a visit from the cops

Well, making up is usually the only good thing about having a fight. I guess they promised to tone it down this time, i guess we will see!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

...her not me!!

:biggrin::biggrin: ... ::)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Looking at the quality of the HD cams in this new apartment, this is setting the standard that should have been used in the trial on B2. Very crisp clean image, much better than the one tried in B2

5 min cap for bedroom costs 100+ MB

The heavy users of cell phones have returned. I know their life can be boring, but would it then be better if they found something else to do than just play with their phones? How long can one do that per day? This couple is not the only one, many others do the same, I think Eric had his phone in the right hand and played with Julia´s pussy with his left hand. We have had this theme before, and I guess it´s real life today and we cannot help it, but I find it disgusting. Social media has in many cases spoiled social life.

Kitty is an unpredictable person. A while ago she took her knickers off, climbed on Smith and placed her pussy on Smith´s face. Smith (a crazy name for that kid) did not have time to lick at all, Kitty already jumped away and put her knickers back on. Strange - and a real man would have had strong arms and kept her there for long enough!