Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

I have now read the posts telling that Kitty and Smith have had a long sex session. I wonder if we will see any pictures or videos about it. The mood seems to change from day to day. Some time ago, I saw Smith wearing earphones, watching his phone and trying to dig Kitty´s pussy with his other hand, not taking his eyes away from the phone. And Kitty was naked beside him, first watching her phone, then the TV, and her face did not show in any way whether she had noticed Smith´s finger in her pussy. It is very difficult to get any further from romantic than that was. I could never manage to act that way.

6 minutes ago, teeesk said:

what kind does he want?

I didn't catch that but based on what Kitty was saying, it was not the kind like her at all :D It seems like he said he would like someone calmer who wouldn't want to argue all the time.

1 hour ago, santoro said:

I didn't catch that but based on what Kitty was saying, it was not the kind like her at all :D It seems like he said he would like someone calmer who wouldn't want to argue all the time.

If that's the case they might as well split, go their own merry ways.  We at Cam Caps will survive without them.

• Like 1