Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

On 6/26/2017 at 0:51 AM, sr71gn said:

I would never dream of letting kitty go unsatisfied--He should eat her pussy until she gets off --She is so fuckin hot its hard to believe she puts up with that--She probably gets hit on 50 times a day when she is out in public

Smith is either clueless, or a very selfish man. And i actially think he's clueless. Ok, he cums quick, solutionlike you said, eat and rub and finger her pussy and asshole till she cums or is right there, then bang the shit out of her. He doesn't know how hot it would be to see her have an orgasm, he's an idiot!

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎01 at 5:04 PM, curious said:

FIGHTING AND CRYING

"Why can't you last more than a minute when you're having sex with me"!,,,"I thought that's what i was supposed to do, cum and then climb off and we go to sleep, i didn't know you we're supposed to cumm too"!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, happyone said:

approximately 00:42 Kitty finally obtained an orgasm by bating in bed while Smith sleeps.

It was pretty damn good !:biggrin:... I wish the Barca apts had this quality NV and Cam position...Sofie doing that would be awesome...:heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It was pretty damn good !:biggrin:... I wish the Barca apts had this quality NV and Cam position...Sofie doing that would be awesome...:heart:

and Helen--but her cams are the worst in NV

• Upvote 2