Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Kitty is always trying to give Smith hints, but he is such a dolt, he just continues to stuff food in his mouth or look at god knows what on his phone, or both at the same time. If i come in the room naked and looking sexy, and touching myself,  my Guy drops whatever he's doing and gets down to business, like any normal guy does.

...and who could blame him ash...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and who could blame him ash...:biggrin:

Lol, Well thx for that naga, Guy i just your normal regular horny man, who takes a hint from his woman when she wants to have some fun. I don't get how Smith can resist her, she's such a pretty woman with a smoking hot body

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Well Ash you see what the ________ (fill in the blank) chose. 

He chose the pizza of course. I'm hungry a lot of times after we're done messing around, Take care of Kitty, and then have your damn pizza! Lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

He chose the pizza of course. I'm hungry a lot of times after we're done messing around, Take care of Kitty, and then have your damn pizza! Lol

Exactly...ASH  TAKE CARE OF KITTY FIRST.you can get pizza most any time you are ready, but Kitty not so much. You get Kitty when Kitty is ready.

You'll be looking around for it hollering hear  kitty,kitty,kitty.      MEOW !!

• Upvote 1