Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

He's learning.  He'll hit it for a bit and then when he's about to get off, he'll pull out and start eating it.  Get's her going and then he climbs back on.  Great technique for those who come too quick.  I know I've had to employ it once o0r twice.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

He's learning.  He'll hit it for a bit and then when he's about to get off, he'll pull out and start eating it.  Get's her going and then he climbs back on.  Great technique for those who come too quick.  I know I've had to employ it once o0r twice.  

My sub ran out months ago, i keep planning to renew it but i got bills to pay off first, I been saying Smith should slow things down for months!, Focus completely on Kitty and what she wants, and make her cum! That's the greatest thing him going back and forth like that, i love when Guy does that, 

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

He must have felt like a Stud.  :biggrin:

They went at it again after the 1st round.  They hit it in the living room, the bathroom, and the bedroom.  
Entire session lasted at least 1 1/2 hours.  He had every reason to feel like a stud.  I would had of I'd of hit that for that long.  They both fell out almost immediately when they finally finished.

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.