Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

Hmm .. Smith is so happy to have the quilt over or around him when he has sex just as Demid. Yes, they continue to always have sex in the dark and can not be as open as M & S, N & B, L & T and L & P so too will the apartment be unattractive to follow, when all the private must be hidden in a total darkness. They seem to be too young and immature to handle both love and sex, they have no more feeling and confidence in daring to show what they really want to do in life between them.

• Upvote 1

It seems as if nobody saw their quick sex on the sofa yesterday evening, Smith on his knees on the floor in missionary position. I saw about two thrusts and then I lost my Internet connection. After five minutes, they were finished.

Ok - I know this is somewhat bizarre to bring up now - but I just noticed that Kitty's tattoo on her arm says "Live Every Moment" under the birds wing or feather or whatever it is on her arm.   What I am curious about is why is that written in English when she lives in a country with a different language?   A lot of the shirts these cam people where are in english too which I do not understand.  They can remove them though.   But a tattoo??? I hope someone can explain.

On 28.3.2017 at 10:51 PM, zac56 said:

Can I ask a dumb question? Do they ever have sex???

What Smith is doing can not be called sex. But it does not matter. For girls like Kitty, a man has to look good. Everything else is unimportant.

• Upvote 1