Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

Ok I will put together a new poll, but this time I ask you the members to tell me who you want on the poll?

The best tits and ass combination ever on RLC,

So speak up and let me know who you want on the poll as there are 20 spots.

On 6/17/2017 at 4:48 AM, KissChloe said:

Couple fights...can be beneficial  as long as no one gets hurt......One time I stabbed my ex partner in the butt with a fork because he called me  a dirty little slut.  I told him I was NOT DIRTY...then I forked him.  Best thing about couple fights is usually make up sex.....I hope my new guy slaps the hell out of me tonight because.... I am really horny and need make up sex....let's see how can I piss him off? ......CK

Lol, I have makeup sex after we have a fight, it's great, but I wouldn't start a fight just to have makeup sex, just go right for the sex.

I wonder if anyone else saw what happened a few minutes ago?  Both Kitty & Smith are on the bed naked.  Suddenly Kitty gets up and goes & gets son medication - looked liked a tablet type of thing - clearly prescribed by a doctor or phamacist as there was a label on the packet..  She then proceeded to insert the tablet - I think - into her anus!   What the heck does that mean?  Any medics out there?  Smith was reading the information leaflet which came with the stuff.  She was looking somewhat unhappy/ worried.  She then put on some panties.

By the way they were not fighting!  In fact before this happened they were looking quite happy, with Kitty cuddling up to Smith & smiling.

23 minutes ago, Pelham15 said:

I wonder if anyone else saw what happened a few minutes ago?  Both Kitty & Smith are on the bed naked.  Suddenly Kitty gets up and goes & gets son medication - looked liked a tablet type of thing - clearly prescribed by a doctor or phamacist as there was a label on the packet..  She then proceeded to insert the tablet - I think - into her anus!   What the heck does that mean?  Any medics out there?  Smith was reading the information leaflet which came with the stuff.  She was looking somewhat unhappy/ worried.  She then put on some panties.

By the way they were not fighting!  In fact before this happened they were looking quite happy, with Kitty cuddling up to Smith & smiling.

Likely a Suppository.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017. to June 2017.

I'd give a month or two off of my life, for the chance to instruct Smith on how to have Kitty climbing the walls from having her puss and ass eaten properly, BEFORE getting himself off! Then again, d-bags like him don't really give a damn, do they?

• Upvote 2

I would never dream of letting kitty go unsatisfied--He should eat her pussy until she gets off --She is so fuckin hot its hard to believe she puts up with that--She probably gets hit on 50 times a day when she is out in public

• Upvote 2