Kitty & Smith - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March to July 2017

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Do not exaggerate. ... This couple did not even were close to what you describe.

Erm....I don't think I'm a kick in the arse off the truth MrB...I only occasionally tuned in, because she's kinda cute, but thye were always either fighting, fucking or fighting then fucking...

9 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

Now this is a nice surprise! I never saw them before so now I'm really curious!! :D Are they Russians?? Their names sounds like british or American.. :D

Then you must be Polish looking at your user name? Are you Polish?

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Erm....I don't think I'm a kick in the arse off the truth MrB...I only occasionally tuned in, because she's kinda cute, but thye were always either fighting, fucking or fighting then fucking...

They had a lot of arguments, but there never had any exterm fighting (as in violent).

Anyway, arguments are a part of their private life and RLC need couples that have contour. ... There is nothing perfect in the normal life of people.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017. to ?
7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

They had a lot of arguments, but there never had any exterm fighting (as in violent).

Anyway, arguments are a part of their private life and RLC need couples that have contour. ... There is nothing perfect in the normal life of people.

Didn't you have some kind of challenge with @euromike69? ^^'

Just now, MrBox said:

True MrB, but it doesn't mean to say I enjoy it. It's not for me i'm afraid. I also said 'on the verge of beating 7 shades of shit out of each other'. We've seen it in the past with immature couples. Rows can escalate into more...unfortunately. 

We shall see. I'm probably not the best person to comment as I won't be watching them much but I hope you enjoy them...:biggrin:

Just now, wathou said:

Didn't you have some kind of challenge with @euromike ? ^^'

:) ... i would have liked it, but unfortunately we do not find a deal. ... He did not agreed to my requirement not to insult me during the challange.

... but ..

Regardless of that, I decided to go through it anyway. No matter what he is comming up with. ... :)

23 minutes ago, MrBox said:

16 minutes ago, wathou said:

Didn't you have some kind of challenge with @euromike69? ^^'

Regardless of that, I decided to go through it anyway. No matter what he is comming up with. ... :)

Just an observation-to me you are still saying the same repetitive thing- just a substitution of words IMHO contour=openness   normal life=real life 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They did fight but there fights never turned violent so stop exaggerating about  beating 7 shades of shit out of each other. 

OK This is the 3rd and final time I will say this so read carefully....

I said ON THE VERGE OF BEATING 7 SHADES OF SHIT OUT OF EACH OTHER. I never once implied that there was any physical violence, not that I watched them much...

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Just an observation-to me you are still saying the same repetitive thing- just a substitution of words IMHO contour=openness   normal life=real life 

What do you expect? ... Do you think that a game like this changed my mind? ... That would make no seens at all. 

Please keep in mind that english is not my mother tongue. I do my best, but still have a lot to learn.