www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

7 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

We don't have low cost cams as you can see. It's a matter of programming, not the motion sensor itself. But it's a long story...

Cam quality is good but the lags and freezes experienced yesterday were horrible.May be it was for us freeloaders.Hope you have fixed it by now.Looking forward to timeline and more apartments.

I am still to hear from paid subscribers if the lags and freezes stopped once all the cams turned premium in other words,free users were kicked out.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, the chat on Camarads has been disabled for a day now. I can understand why. Like I said, it's a magnet for trolls. I advised the site to delete it and steer the commentators to CC, where the fine Mods and CC members can better regulate things. What do you guys think? Should the chat feature stay on Camarads?

@CamaradsOfficial What say you about all of this? I have posted quite a few comments about such things and you seem to have gone absent.

Unfortunetly you were right, but we didn't close the chat because of the trolls. There are some sick people around and because of those we took the decision to close the chat. We haven't gone absent , we are just very very busy at the office.

Thanks

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, the chat on Camarads has been disabled for a day now. I can understand why. Like I said, it's a magnet for trolls. I advised the site to delete it and steer the commentators to CC, where the fine Mods and CC members can better regulate things. What do you guys think? Should the chat feature stay on Camarads?

@CamaradsOfficial What say you about all of this? I have posted quite a few comments about such things and you seem to have gone absent.

We have a Chat function on CC, and nobody uses it. Not even the trolls.

However, Chats, like the one on RLCF, are very fun and useful. When used properly, and protected by Mods with shotguns.

@CamaradsOfficial  why, for few days now, when i try to access the site i've got "This page is under construction". I mention that the site worked for me from the same PC a week ago, than suddentlly ....gone. I can't even registred for the site. I even checked the site from  work and is working fine, i don't understand :(