www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

9 minutes ago, Russ said:

Romanian I think

ok,camarads said yesterday the participants  are russian but the site is not russian,don't know if it's the verity or not,the language they speak don't sound russian to me

There seems to be a lot of unjustified pissing and moaning going on in this thread. There is a chat function where you can communicate with the tenants, there is a profile on site where you can read about their backgrounds, the cameras are utterly terrific; and none of that is true of the other voyeur oriented sites.

Plus, they're nice to us.

I think we should be nice back.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial If you don't have a time stamp, how is one supposed to know where they are once the timeline gets implemented? Also, in the chat, how is someone supposed to reference a time of an event of there is not a stamp?

Please explain why you don't think a time stamp is necessary? 

He simply doesn't get it.

Without the time on the streams we can't even tell if all the cams are live. 

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There seems to be a lot of unjustified pissing and moaning going on in this thread. There is a chat function where you can communicate with the tenants, there is a profile on site where you can read about their backgrounds, the cameras are utterly terrific; and none of that is true of the other voyeur oriented sites.

nothing is unjustified,i am not sure you have watched alot this site for said that,it's more a cam site for two appartments than a voyeur-site and the chat is not for talking with the tenants,it's a typical comment of a personn have watched just few minutes,it's your moralist side i don't like alot with you.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 hours ago, clivebb said:

ok,camarads said yesterday the participants  are russian but the site is not russian,don't know if it's the verity or not,the language they speak don't sound russian to me

Can you please tell me where i stated the participants are russian ? Please don't make stuff up.

Thanks ,

CamaradsOfficial

https://www.camarads.com

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I am nice. ... but ... This do not mean that i need to like the concept. 

BTW, I think a chat function to communicate with the tenants is the oposite of a voyeur oriented site. It is more the direction of a cam show page (cam4; chaturbate, ...).