Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You must have missed Angel Naga. I do not hear anything about it from you. It looked like she hit a big oh.

It is a new hidding technique. Now, her head is rotated slightly to the camera but she keeps the arm in front of her face. ... Not really an improvement. ... :/

One Girl has fought with the citrus juicer. 

The other one sweep, and use the broom with one hand. 

The third one cooks an egg, and regularly hedges the top lid off the pot
instead of switching the cooking plate down, so that nothing cooks over,  

And now they sit there at the couch and use VOD on a iPhone.

Beautiful new times!

Just now, Snakeater said:

It looked like she hit the big oohh once. That is when I said you missed it. When I went back she was going again. 

Thought I'd missed one. No I caught it but I can't type at the same time...:blush:

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

The finger disappearing surprised me also.

She was a bit different tonight. She took it really slow at first, which was lovely, and her finger slipped in a few times...then she speeded up again...She puts a lot of effort into it but it's obviously worth it...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, wathou said:

Gina is so far from the cams :cry:

Thanks Gina, great position but it's not your fault the NV is shit in this room....We'll have to wait till daylight to get the epic views of your fabulous pussy...But you were really worth watching before...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2