Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I think that they "the twins" are not very sexual. We have only seen a few times of them touching themselves or others and still nothing for taking care of their needs at night. I also think that they are not that bright, I would not give them a difficult puzzle.

True Lyree, but they have given us some amazing prolonged nudity, which seems ages ago now...:cry:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina is teasing us guys. These positions are incredible, and she wasn't lying like this in B2, regardless of some of the great views we got....She knows our view here in NV, and the distance we are away isn't great...IMO...:sick:

Maybe I'm being unkind, the view is still pretty good...and I have a good imagination...::)

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know it's only her 1st night guys, and Rose is friends with Belle, but I hope Belle isn't gonna drag her out every night...:confused:

From what I understand, she doesn't need Belle to drag her anywhere. Rose is friends with all the 'party crew' and I expect she'll be out quite a lot, with or without Belle

But that's fine with me because I've been waiting a long time to see her on RLC and I am very much looking forward to seeing her naked :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I think that they "the twins" are not very sexual. We have only seen a few times of them touching themselves or others and still nothing for taking care of their needs at night. I also think that they are not that bright, I would not give them a difficult puzzle.

Related imageRelated image

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Lyree said:

That's some funny stuff right there......I don't care who you are LMAO!!   Good one Lyree!

• Upvote 1

It appears that it is much worse night vision cameras in Gina's new rooms, not as clear as she had in B2. There are a lot of cameras RLC need upgrade to the better technology available today, and more and more competitors are using in the current situation. ?✨??

• Upvote 2

I hope they do read this forum.

займіться справою дівчини, покажіть нам, що у вас є сексуальні почуття і дрочити. будь ласка.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You were right all along Harley...but different ones, not all the same...:biggrin:

We all love the cunny,  even some of our female CC members like the cunny and who could blame them,  but to obsess over it day after day LMAO.  Yes, different ones are not all the same but close enough to get the general idea.  The only difference is when they have the meat curtains!!

I haven't seen a pic of Gina's kitty yet believe it or not and so far it doesn't bother me.  I've seen a couple of pics of the twins but most of the time the distance plus the shitty resolution isn't worth it anyway.

In my opinion RLC falls way short of being a good site for seeing anything under low light or from a distance.

• Upvote 1