Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Just knew it was coming. A pattern has developed. Angelina is in so they will go out. 

Yes this relay pattern has gone on a long time. I have huge suspicions about it and ... well I can't say any more can I. Someone will no doubt chastise me and talk about how innocent all this is ... but I think they belong in another world. They may well return in the morning. Belle if she hasn't brought someone back may well give a compensatory dance but this is getting too much for me and I might just leave RLC altogether. Barcelona is becoming quite ridiculous. No leadership inside just girls living their lives as if working from a hotel while the other lot just pose blandly. The control is from the outside.

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I said before its wearing thin with me and now its wearing thinner. Nothing but sleep all day now will they be gone until the early hours again? 

It's at least possible that they're headed to B1 though I wouldn't bet on it. I don't think Belle even stopped to brush her hair which I would expect her to do if she was meeting a guy. Of course, she may just be too faded to care at this point.

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn no nudity this morning - well a little on Cam 11 - as Belle puts on the outfit she went to the grocers in. My Belle:heart: looks uber rough and only a night in culminating in Belle/Becca style sexy dancing will act as a cure. Don't put me through another night out just yet please My Belle:heart:?

Lot's of sneezing from Rosie. Belle brings her duvet to the LR

Lol where can I find this in replays?

7 hours ago, happyman88 said:

It didn't take long for Rosemary to make her intentions known from the outset. First night and out all night until 08.20 and coming back with the local DJ and his mate which surprises me since he is a famous, high profile person in Barca and has a reputation to protect. He can have any woman he wants so why risk performing on cam for all the world to see but he was the one with the intent before they left. That part doesn't make sense but the way R&B were dressed when they went out last night screamed their intentions so it's not surprising they brought back two guys and I reckon now that Rosie is there it will not be the last time. I must admit she is nice and chunky and it would be nice if she swings both ways which might happen after watching her with Belle in the shower earlier.

If Rosie stays the full 3 months it will coincide pretty close to the orgy anniversary so who knows what birthday celebrations we might be watching in the near future :cool:

What a great retrospect of the two clowns I first saw at B2 at 9:30 am  after watching Irma (my favorite fine others may no agree that is freedom of speech), how did you know that one of these guys was a popular DJ?  Doesn't it seems weird that Rose or Belle could just walk up and say we like you come over to our place when you are donw unless sex happened right away somewhere in Barc?  Do you live near Barc or seen these guys before?  It just seems things have happened so fast that Rose had to have to kind of connections and that Belle all this has been quiet and couls not pick up one of these on her own; Rose shows up and 2 guys are in B2 that has silent for months of activity.  Even before Angie went with the gang out at 10am yesterday, the bed cam seems to have picked up a "blah" facial expression on her face not too excited about going out with everybody just doing for the benefit of the doubt.  I have to look at the Replay for that face moment if shown.  Thanks.

Second Balcony visit probably nothing but

9:19 Belle carrying matches and I guess cigarettes (not sure but probably) enters balcony with 2 guys and then disappears. Rosie is partying there.

9:20 Angel and Rosie compare tits exposing themselves to the hall mirror

9:22 Angel keeps checking her mirror eventually she decides to put down the shutter while Rosie goes inside maybe to take a quick glance to see if it's effective. Doesn't matter the rest aremn't even in the mirror

9:22 Angel says "Oh My God" a couple of times as she is by the shutter. We hear the blokes but not Belle I think

9:25 Belle shrill voice yells out

9:25:20 Men return with promoter clinging to Belle as he appear to pull up his jeans as he comes into shot

Maybe the OMG from Angel was a response to him showing his penis or something. Maybe and it probably was a smoking break (which I don't think the other one was which also had doors shut and blinds down) but you can draw your own conclusions.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes this relay pattern has gone on a long time. I have huge suspicions about it and ... well I can't say any more can I. Someone will no doubt chastise me and talk about how innocent all this is ... but I think they belong in another world. They may well return in the morning. Belle if she hasn't brought someone back may well give a compensatory dance but this is getting too much for me and I might just leave RLC altogether. Barcelona is becoming quite ridiculous. No leadership inside just girls living their lives as if working from a hotel while the other lot just pose blandly. The control is from the outside.

PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

You think RLC inserted the the two stooges yesterday to spice things up, probably been paid?