Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I was sure Belle was going to have a shower and now Rosie's in bed at midnight - girls' clocks be crazy.

BTW has anyone seen Belle's orange boom box since it went with them on that 40 minute trip to pick up groceries? Why did it go on that trip? More questions.

Has Nora not pinched it...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I have been a smoker for nearly forty years and I cannot ever roll a cigarette well by hand; we had an old head keeper on the estate where I first worked who could do it one handed, including the opening of the tine with his baccy and papers AND he only had a thumb and 2 fingers on that hand ( lost one to a fishing boat warp and another to a circular saw!!) and he produced a better hand rolled fag than I ever could then or now!

personaly i use a "tubing machine" ( i don't know the exact word in english) it's simple :) and it's cheaper than regular cigarette ^^'
_Tubeuse-Angel-5.jpg

1 minute ago, Oldstalker said:

I have been a smoker for nearly forty years and I cannot ever roll a cigarette well by hand; we had an old head keeper on the estate where I first worked who could do it one handed, including the opening of the tin with his baccy and papers AND he only had a thumb and 2 fingers on that hand ( lost one to a fishing boat warp and another to a circular saw!!) and he produced a better hand rolled fag than I ever could then or now!

Early 20's Husband said " No rolly, No smoky". I have that to thank him for that, among other things.