Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'd be delighted but what if Nicole found out. After that vacation you might have to arrange my funeral though because although my heart is OK, I am sure you can die from over happiness.

Nicole can just join in with Naga. You will just have to take a chance with Belle for 6 months. I am pretty sure I could not last a week with her.

• Upvote 1

So close to great Belle pussy shots again. You can see it through her robe almost more clearly than you can see it through her robe. Rosie seems to be closer than Candy and Michelle so these 2 should really be sharing the big room then Angel can have Gina's room.

What happened to B1? What happened? My stomach hurts when I see that.
Good God in Heaven, look at it and do a miracle. I will also donate a large candle and do 5 cents in the collection plate.

I guess this counts as covering up by My Belle:heart: only hours before she leaves us for an eternity so it's a bit of a shame. Looks like we'll have to wait another 4 days.

BTW a bit of a shame Is not the same as shame just in case non-English don't understand.

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

What happened to B1? What happened? My stomach hurts when I see that.
Good God in Heaven, look at it and do a miracle. I will also donate a large candle and do 5 cents in the collection plate.

All the girls put some clothing on. Very nice. ... Lets hope this teasing shows are also over and RLC had make a step forward. .. :)