Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, timber said:

So Belle woke up for an hour or two in the middle of the night and stared at her phone, but other than that she's basically been asleep for more than 24 hours, right?

Another 24 hrs and that will be the 2 days short break RLC meant...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

I'm still looking forward to seeing the lovely Rose naked, apart from sitting down in the bath and peering through the mist when she stands up...She seems a little reluctant to show it to us so far, panties on in the blind spot in the bathroom, so she hasn't started off like a train like Gina did in that room....:sad:

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm still looking forward to seeing the lovely Rose naked, apart from sitting down in the bath and peering through the mist when she stands up...She seems a little reluctant to show it to us so far, panties on in the blind spot in the bathroom, so she hasn't started off like a train like Gina did in that room....:sad:

You've missed a couple of shots then fella, she's got a lovely little arrangement going on downstairs

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You've missed a couple of shots then fella, she's got a lovely little arrangement going on downstairs

I've seen little glimpses Ben but I think Gina spoiled me..I'm not trying to hurry her, it was just an observation but I'm willing to wait...::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, timber said:

So Belle woke up for an hour or two in the middle of the night and stared at her phone, but other than that she's basically been asleep for more than 24 hours, right?

38 hours out of 70 and was out the apartment for another 8 hours.

In fact if I go further back only 30 hours out of the last 86 has she spent awake in the apartment and 1 quarter of that was with the blokes so without them she's spent less than 1 day out of 4.5 in the apartment awake without them.

Now you see the issue surely. This actually is the least a girl has ever been in front of the cameras except on holiday. 

Hopefully this period is no over and we will see a lot more of My Belle:heart: both in time and flesh.

She is now exercising is see-thru underwear which she has been wearing for over 30 hours.

At least she is not dressed as Jasmin so I guess we should be thankful for small mercies and more than 2 hours of her sleeping in that time was visibly naked in the light although she still managed to show very little.