Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

They look like the tits of Heidi - Ugly. Like all fake tits.

... that would be a bit sad ... but ... i guess ... just like Heidi, i would still enjoy to watch masha anyway ... they both are very nice people and also open minded. .. :)

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

El punto es que hay más Posible ... lo vimos con las niñas como Elisa, Nora, Nicole, ... RLC sólo tendría que tomar en serio hay proyecto también en estos apartamentos.

Encontraron tantas personas de mente abierta, pero fallan a menudo en las som apartamentos en Barcelona. .. Es simplemente triste. :(

I know that you and I, we will never agree as to the entrance of children in the house, but it is one thing, we must say loud and clear that the plan proposed by RLC in the houses of Barcelona is lousy. And you can even say that it is a joke to customers.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... that would be a bit sad ... but ... i guess ... just like Heidi, i would still enjoy to watch masha anyway ... they both are very nice people and also open minded. .. :)

And, in my eyes: Dumb. Like all women with fake tits.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes BB, but I'd rather watch these 3 lovely girls happily chatting away than whats going down in M&S right now...::)

That's because like Ben with Irma you are just happy Angel is there. We have waited so long for a proper party in B2 and it looked like it was going to happen plus your girl is at least facing you.

• Upvote 1