Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Puedo prometer que las chicas sabían exactamente lo que estaba ocurriendo. Tal vez ..... sólo tal vez, RLC ha llegado a sus sentidos y se da cuenta de que los 12 a 20 horas de la UM son ridículos, al igual que la UM para cuando una chica se va. Pueden dejar que el espectador vea la licencia chica y todo el drama que va con ella y luego poner el apartamento UM ....... Qué acabo de escribir eso en voz alta.

RLC es una broma y que rasgar sus clientes fuera todo el tiempo con una mierda como esa !!!

Esa es una de mis razones que di con ellos ....... de la UM extendido y por no hablar de la UM, sin razón aparente fueron llegando a ser un poco demasiado para mí de todos modos lo es.

You can bet on it. They knew very well at night ... a fact.
They were topless, until they began to cover themselves, when the rumor came that someone was entering the house. Of course, no one knew she was a new girl, except for them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

You can bet on it. They knew very well at night ... a fact.
They were topless, until they began to cover themselves, when the rumor came that someone was entering the house. Of course, no one knew she was a new girl, except for them.

You're right......they knew it but they are such good actresses that they fooled everybody.   They will probably all when a Golden Globe Award from just tonight!!

The good news..she looks nice..the bad..she seems to be friend of Stella..so don't expect nothing special betwin them,well maybe lots of days and night on bed watching phone and talking about things we don't understand an word.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I knew you were being sarcastic but it's hell leaving for a few hours and trying to catch up on this forum.  Especially when nothing exciting has happened!

I know Harley I have to do it quite often. I will leave for awhile when it is slow for an hour or 2 and come back to 30 pages.