Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:
0fa71b98b2f081ca7e86c5c4bab74cfe

Recent news:
  • Kylie, a friend of Stella, joined the project
  • Belle cancelled her trip announced earlier in the newsletter
More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

Thanks Nold, I thought she was...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

really all they give out their first name and if they gave out their first name only how could that hurt  you try and track down someone with only their first name

It has been done without a name at all.

By the way, I was wrong in my appreciations, but I have gotten out of a doubt. The suitcase on the floor belongs to the new girl. She has not yet disposed of her luggage. And Stella have wheel their clothes in the closet. The only thing that Stella did is leave room on it.

Well Kylie looks nice. Another tall girl, perhaps the tallest we've had, and certainly not at the back of the queue what the tits were handed out! Beautiful. with lovely big nipples...::).I think I detected a landing strip going on down below but I need a closer inspection...

If she lives out of her suitcase and doesn't empty it tomorrow, it suggests that it's a short term stay....

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Se ha hecho sin un nombre en absoluto.

If you are a public man or woman, and these girls are, it is difficult not to find clues. Someone will always know about you or about them.
Unfortunately, for the bad born who only seek the evil of others, it does not matter whether there is RLC or not. They will always have victims to do harm to. Unfortunately for closing your eyes, you do not get reality to change.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Not only that, it is the girls themselves who give their private numbers to boys from Barcelona (who barely know) but say that we are the ones who endanger their privacy ...
I do not share that point, as you say, especially since it was the girls themselves who broke it. Although I know why this "prohibition" is necessary although I also know, that the despicable one who wants to know things of the girls, he or she will know it. It's like the thieves' theme.

You do not know if they give out thier private number. You forget they have two phones. One could be for use in Barca only. In fact RLC could give them one just for this purpose.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

It has been done without a name at all.

of course it has if these guys are to be believed that claim to have the girls social media accounts and seem to know exactly what the girls are doing [benfold leaps to mind] I just was sayin it cant be easy but if they could do it so could most anyone if they were obsessed with them but I'm just curious about the real girls and what they might be doing off cam sometimes in not going to fly over to the Ukraine or spain or Russia anytime soon so I think they are safe from me lol

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Just Lube it up and Pop it right in :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_nf8x5zz3481r7a0ufo1_400.gif

your right mikey, EXCEPT with your REAL GIRLFRIEND Masha, then you would fall in hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: