Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

Whats going on today B1 UM for the second time today
B2 before and now also K&K&H are UM

the two maintenance of b1 & b2 of this afternoon i don't know what they were for, the new girl was already out & at b2 only belle was home sleeping. ( btw is it just me or some cams of b1 are better quality or it's just that i haven't been watching b1 much ^^' ?)

The UM right now in b1 i think is for cam 9

And For me K&k Are live so ^^'

13 minutes ago, West_California said:

I think CC should have they're Mail Server -Off-Site so they can Inform us nail biters whats Happinin'

If you're biting your nails over the crap that goes on with RLC,  then you need to be worry about something a lot more important than a mail server!!

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

el mantenimiento de dos b2 b1 y de esta tarde, no sé para qué eran, la nueva chica ya estaba fuera y en la única Belle b2 estaba en casa durmiendo. (Por cierto, se trata sólo de mí o algunos de levas b1 son de mejor calidad, o es sólo que no he estado viendo mucho b1 ^^'?)

La UM ahora en b1, creo que es de leva 9

Y para mí K & K son en vivo, así ^^'

Angie has swept the entire house, except the rooms, but has thoroughly laundered the common bathroom. Just like this morning Gina in B1

44 minutes ago, wathou said:

CC working again nice :)

I have to say last time that there was 5 girls in b1 it led to B2 so maybe we can expect a B3 That'd be amazing :)

if not i don't see how rlc think that having 5 girls stuff into a small appartment will fix anything :X

And i'm wondering what was the 2 maintenance in b1 & b2 this afternon for ?

2 B's are enough.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2