Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle cleaning her teeth.

I really am going to the end of my tether. Every day I hope it will stop, every day it gets worse! I vow after Belle leaves never ever to consider paying for any site ever again.

BBsq69,I know you have hots for belle and you adore her but at the end of the day,this is just a semi-voyeur site.It is to enjoyed for some time and then left alone.I am sure you have a beautiful life OUTSIDE of this and REAL.This is not to be taken seriously.

• Upvote 2

Just now, nack said:

BBsq69,I know you have hots for belle and you adore her but at the end of the day,this is just a semi-voyeur site.It is to enjoyed for some time and then left alone.I am sure you have a beautiful life OUTSIDE of this and REAL.This is not to be taken seriously.

Except very little Voyeuring can be done in B2, they are never in or are asleep.

• Upvote 2

RLC probably in Barca and shaggin all the girls of B1&2. That is why they will do nothing. They have probably gotten rich enough they could care less if RLC goes down the drain. Hell they may even own Vhouse because from what I can tell it is run the same way with people either gone or sleeping.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Except very little Voyeuring can be done in B2, they are never in or are asleep.

It is very equal with B1, just that they have this teasing shows to fill the gab left by keep the real life outside.