Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I love Masha but they've exhausted me. Not sure I've seen anything worth seeing all day.

I suppose MrBox will say this is real life, and I suppose it is THEIR real life...but fucking hell man...:sick:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

BTW guys, are the cams better in B1 and B2 or will they deteriorate when there's movement....

Of course, that might be several hours before I find out...:dodgy:

only 4or 5 more hrs  :biggrin: if they come home

Look guys, you know what I'm like with the girls I really fall for, like Nicole, I defend them to the hilt, but only if I believe I'm right. 

I did wonder where Angel would be going, out on her own, at that time of the night...

I think we all know she works regularly outside the apt because she's a pretty successful model. I think she's been working pretty regularly here in Barca so has anyone considered that she might have made a few friends in the modelling world and she's meeting up with them...I know a few here will have a different opinion...It was just a thought....We all speculate on here...::)

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sarcasm Snake...:dodgy:

I think, because of B1, there must be a body paint shortage in Barcelona right now...That's why they don;t stay in anymore....:dodgy:

And how many nights have they been out compared to B2?::)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Look guys, you know what I'm like with the girls I really fall for, like Nicole, I defend them to the hilt, but only if I believe I'm right. 

I did wonder where Angel would be going, out on her own, at that time of the night...

I think we all know she works regularly outside the apt because she's a pretty successful model. I think she's been working pretty regularly here in Barca so has anyone considered that she might have made a few friends in the modelling world and she's meeting up with them...I know a few here will have a different opinion...It was just a thought....We all speculate on here...::)

... as much as she is outside ... she could have a full time job, real friends and a boyfriend there. ... :)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I suppose MrBox will say this is real life, and I suppose it is THEIR real life...but fucking hell man...:sick:

It is their Real Life in Barcelona but they probably don't go to these extremes at home so I'm think maybe they should respect the fact that they are lucky to be here.