Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I was not a saint in my youth, I was often drunk, even beyond the limit.
During drinking, I admit, it was funny.
Awakening next morning, with a head like a pumkin, was less funny. And the headache has let me often swear: "Nooooo Moooore drinking like that."
Next evening all was forgotten, and "cheers" again has token place.

Nowadays i know it, that looking at people in the state of the girls, maybe can be funny for many people, but not all of viewers can enjoy it.
I wonder, where is the fun for the girls, falling downstairs, falling out of the bed, sleeping in the bathtube near coma and sitting on theire own puke?
This shoiuld be fun ?
Their headaches will be the same as mine was, and all this should called "Normality"

Sometimes i have the feeling, to be in the wrong movie.

Just my 2 cents guys...

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

I was not a saint in my youth, I was often drunk, even beyond the limit.
During drinking, I admit, it was funny.
Awakening next morning, with a head like a pumkin, was less funny. And the headache has let me often swear: "Nooooo Moooore drinking like that."
Next evening all was forgotten, and "cheers" again has token place.

Nowadays i know it, that looking at people in the state of the girls, maybe can be funny for many people, but not all of viewers can enjoy it.
I wonder, where is the fun for the girls, falling downstairs, falling out of the bed, sleeping in the bathtube near coma and sitting on theire own puke?
This shoiuld be fun ?
Their headaches will be the same as mine was, and all this should called "Normality"

Sometimes i have the feeling, to be in the wrong movie.

Just my 2 cents guys...

... again ... they should just have their life ... not a life you would enjoy to watch .... and ... in no case a show as some kind of replacement for a life.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... again ... they should just have their life ... not a life you would enjoy to watch .... and ... in no case a show as some kind of replacement for a life.

What's going on ? :rolleyes:  It seems i agree with this Mr Box's statement

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, West_California said:

I'm glad I can Remember, that's when I Enlisted in Army Aviation. Military Version of Beechcraft Queen Air, the U21

Well I am old enough to remember the show. There weren't many US TV imports on British TV (there wasn't much British TV!) in those days. We had "The Andy Williams Show" as well, "The Beverly Hillbillies", "The Adams Family", "I Love Lucy", then a bit later "Bewitched" and "Star Trek".

Belle in Jasmine gear after no nudity yesterday. Belle did give a great deal of nudity 2 days ago so it's not like she has changed but as I said when she is in so little there should be compensation for us. We'll see what happens with the shower and whether she stays naked afterwards or starts to get ready to got out immediately after. I am definitely feeling down. Not enjoying RLC at all and no interest in the other sites or even the Taya apartment. The only good thing that happened was Kami's waxing. This board is still good but I haven't enjoyed the B1 thread for months and The Goddess board is beset by troublemakers once again who insist she is having an affair ... how many times I have heard that one. I don't enjoy defending her and Paul and just get angry and tired of the same old bollocks being repeated.

OK I repeat how much I fancy My Belle:heart: but at least that's positive.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Oh Rosie, you are just gorgeous :biggrin:

Yes but not as gorgeous as Jasmine and she manages to do even less. It could just be early visit nerves but that's hard to believe after her first day.

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

What's going on ? :rolleyes:  It seems i agree with this Mr Box's statement

Phantom, didn't you recognize, that Mr.Box's answer didn't fit my statement?
I asked for an answer about the fun in the behavior of the girls, I never would restrict or forbid their live.
Mr. Box just turned his tibetanian prayer mill with his useless comment.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but not as gorgeous as Jasmine and she manages to do even less. It could just be early visit nerves but that's hard to believe after her first day.

No not as gorgeous as Jasmin (who is?) but you know that I've wanted to see Rose for a long long time so she is more special to me. And I agree she hasn't shown much, but for me, with Rose, the thrill is in the chase. I know those perfect shots are coming and I'm looking forward to them :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i have delete my automatic renove payment.

and rlc have me confirmed process x deleting

Sad to hear that Mikelima ... the sexy parties can now begin LOL. Will you return if Lola and Becca come back?

If My Belle:heart: wasn't tying me here. I'd be gone but actually I didn't watch her this morning.