Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Hmmm no one mentioned Kylie putting some cream at 10:52 :heart:  ? Admit it guys, you want to keep that fabulous body all for yourselves :biggrin:

Yes nice pussy ;) and a I love her tits

just saw that the waste of two bedrooms aka belle and rose didn't get in till after 7 am what a joke glad I didn't renew my membership,its pretty sad when guests of the other apts show everything for free but girls that are getting paid do nothing hell m and s' guests showed more last night on the free cam than either of these two has the whole time they have been here

28 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

angel I think its time that you pack up and move out you are not here no more for rlc all rlc is for is a place to sleep shower and eat so seeing that you need to be gone for all your socalled modeling shots you need to find some other place to stay and pay your own way for the rest of your stay in Barcelona and I fiil that way about all the girls in both b1 and b2

I have watched angel  from day one and I can see the change in her the last 2 weeks she is more focused on her life out side of rlc and that what she needs to do but I fill that if the girls care more about being out side apartment then in then its just awaste for them to be here and we shouldn't have to pay for them to only be there to eat sleep and shower then put on some fake little shows like belle and roses did last night and angels bates have been looking like she is just doing them to make it look like she doing something in the apartment worth watching but making sure she don't show to much  and that's not the way she started out in here she has changed a lot in wanting to be on rlc to just using rlc as a place to stay and make a little money while she is making her real money by doing what ever she does out side the apartment so seeing she likes it a lot better out of the apartment that's what she needs to be out of the rlc apartment and let some one who would like to be there I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for saying this but I fill I I'm only saying how I fill and see things so don't get mad about how I fill its just the way I see it and I still think angel is the best girl out of all the girls in the two Barcelona apartments at the time and I'm going to watch her the most

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I have watched angel  from day one and I can see the change in her the last 2 weeks she is more focused on her life out side of rlc and that what she needs to do but I fill that if the girls care more about being out side apartment then in then its just awaste for them to be here and we shouldn't have to pay for them to only be there to eat sleep and shower then put on some fake little shows like belle and roses did last night and angels bates have been looking like she is just doing them to make it look like she doing something in the apartment worth watching but making sure she don't show to much  and that's not the way she started out in here she has changed a lot in wanting to be on rlc to just using rlc as a place to stay and make a little money while she is making her real money by doing what ever she does out side the apartment so seeing she likes it a lot better out of the apartment that's what she needs to be out of the rlc apartment and let some one who would like to be there I know I'm going to get a lot of shit for saying this but I fill I I'm only saying how I fill and see things so don't get mad about how I fill its just the way I see it and I still think angel is the best girl out of all the girls in the two Barcelona apartments at the time and I'm going to watch her the most

why should she do shit when the other girls are making no effort at all and are probally being paid the same

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Quite a sentence you wrote there, try to read it without breathing breaks!

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

why should she do shit when the other girls are making no effort at all and are probally being paid the same

what I'm saying is she just not into rlc no more like she was when she first got there I think she is just ready to move on that's how I see it that's all

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

"fill" is written feel btw ^^'

and i think u picked the wrong target, angel is maybe the only one in b1 & b2 that is somewhat entertaining to watch ( even if i'm a bit sad that the new bedroom cams are so far and we can't see shit, sadly). And it's true since 2 weeks or so she has been out a lot of the time, even going out at night but can you blame her ? She was always home alone at night while gina was at b1 & belle was out, and alone during the day also ( when she wasn't out to work) because belle was sleeping the day off and gina was at b1 ... So she probably said to herself everyone else is having fun at night why not me !?

• Upvote 1