Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, meran said:

I don't agree with you most of the time but this time you are spot on 

i tried pm some guys but they did not bother to reply even . 

Lol..good posts meran.'They' are probably worried and unhappy that the 'top secret' info that they guard and keep close to their heart has been 'leaked' here.I love 'them' being rattled.

Oh..poor cry babies..someone else also found out.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well, where do I go from here. Notice when Belle took her panties off for the first time in 2 days, except in the shower and she might as well have worn them since she didn't wash her pussy and she got them wet anyway, she did it under the cover of her see-thru top.

This is beyond ridiculous as she's gone out cone - what is it 5 hours since she came in. 

This is the least respect shown by any girl to the project.

Next time, Belle organise your own holiday and don't con people into paying you for it!

Every fucking day, it gets worse.

So the $75 I have paid out this month has so far yielded in 3 days about 5 minutes of pussy including showers in 3 days and I think we have been lucky to get that much.

Like I said it is not being out of the apartment it's the almost total nothing she does in it and it does look as though she is now taking the piss.

Maybe it's all about pay. Well RLC or whoever runs the show, the ball's in your court but if nothing continues to happen I am just going to get angrier and angrier and so will many others. Belle is a star but if you haven't given her the same contract you have made a serious mistake because now she seems to determined to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the apartment.

Signing up to RLC has been a massive waste of money and I hope others don't make the same mistake as me.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, meran said:

This not about recovery . 
Its about opportunities 

she sees more opportunities. 

Today is Tuesday . LAdies night so she will be out again and will take girls with her to accompany . 

Happy middle finger to RLC premium subscribers. :)) 

today it's Monday all over the world except in your head,,,,,

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Hay una gran cantidad de información disponible al público en las niñas, pero no obstante, no está permitido en este foro. Sólo una intensa. es probable que se borran sus mensajes

Sorry, that's not information about girls, it's information about a party in a discoteque that publishes photos of their clients. It has nothing to do neither with RLC, nor with this chat, where they publish things, public that do not belong to any profile of the girls.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Sorry, that's not information about girls, it's information about a party in a discoteque that publishes photos of their clients. It has nothing to do neither with RLC, nor with this chat, where they publish things, public that do not belong to any profile of the girls.

Touche!!!

20 minutes ago, meran said:

But hanging out with the big guys gets you more opportunities. 

Dont fool yourself Like BBseq

How I'm fooling myself? I'm being fooled by RLC and Belle not myself?

They are both sticking a big finger up at me at the moment. I can't excuse Belle's behaviour in the apartment. She has every right to go out but RLC have to write better contracts. In Barcelona as even an idiot can see in B1, the girls are paid to show their pussy. Was it Mia who just pointed her pussy at the camera for 5 hours or so and occasionally put her fingers near it and we've all seen similar from Gina and Sia. Barcelona has always been false. You may point at the example of Nicole but she did plenty to fill her allocation of entertainment. Belle seems to have decided that although she has almost no hang ups she is going to do the bare minimum to survive when last time she couldn't give us enough. 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, eremes said:

Because I'm a little bit older, I dont know nothing about thes club-bracelets. Can someone help me with infos, how to use it.

Upon entry to a club you get a wristband. It is just to show security you have paid and can enter and exit the club easily (for cigarettes etc.) If a club has a VIP area you may have a different wristband. It is common the world over.