Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Why won't they pick Kyllie to do a charade  ??

Have they picked Belle? I missed the last half hour. Rosie again.

Belle with her arms folded on top of a cushion - not exactly a party pose.

Belle might not go out tonight after her last 2 surely. She hasn't had enough sleep. 

I liked the sexual positions party with Irma, Danaya and Jess a lot more - that seems an age ago. More entertaining woman. Rosie up for a third time in 15 minutes. Still I hope this is stage 1 and the last stage will be sexy dancing although I am not too hopeful My Belle:heart: will get naked unless Stella, Gina and Rosie do.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Have they picked Belle? I missed the last half hour. Rosie again.

Belle with her arms folded on top of a cushion - not exactly a party pose.

Belle might not go out tonight after her last 2 surely. She hasn't had enough sleep. 

I liked the sexual positions party with Irma, Danaya and Jess a lot more - that seems an age ago. More entertaining woman. Rosie up for a third time in 15 minutes. Still I hope this is stage 1 and the last stage will be sexy dancing although I am not too hopeful My Belle:heart: will get naked unless Stella, Gina and Rosie do.

They don't pick them BB. They've gotta guess correctly and Belle is on another planet right now and not even speaking...:confused:

• Upvote 1