Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I can say that two balls, there are those who defend Belle, there are those who defend Angelina, there are those who defend Irma although there's more, these girls do what the fuck they like and clearly a cock was not of interest to that we want, we must resign ourselves, they, in my opinion, they do what they want and I'm okay with them, life is this, if you want to see sex every night you go on voyeur-house.

Just now, Sergio said:

Posso dire che due palle, ci sono quelli che difendono Belle, ci sono quelli che difendono Angelina, ci sono quelli che difendono Irma anche se c'è di più, queste ragazze fanno che cazzo a loro piace e chiaramente un cazzo non era interessare che noi vogliamo, dobbiamo rassegnarci, che, a mio parere, fanno quello che vogliono e sto bene con loro, la vita è questo, se si vuole vedere il sesso ogni notte si va in voyeur-casa.

YES BUT MY MONEY I DO NOT SEE MORE !!!!
GOING TO TAKE FOR THE ASS ELSEWHERE !!!!
BYE BYE RLC

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

If some of them were working as waitress or dancers they risk their tourist visum. If they work, then only hidden!

What do you mean by hidden  ? They can only work in a basement ?

Come on  ! in  Europe there a are lots of work  for ONE day you can do and your boss will not require you a permit work. Waitress  5 hours  for an event is this kingd of job. At the end of the boss give you a 50 € bank note or more. No contract No Permit

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

they all follow instructions and I think that's way angel does some of the showing she does and I'm glad she does:biggrin:

Belle's instructions are apparently to show almost no nudity and go out all of the time are they? Really?

As I say Angel's individual performance is fine.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Last night, Angel and Belle your party appearance does not cover your obligations since you couldn't be bothered with it. Angel you compensated with some decent nudity this morning but Belle really, you continue to take the piss.

Since Angelina spends so much time out of the apartment showing all of her bits to the camera, you would think she wouldn't try to compensate with some kind of nudity when she is home for such a short period of everyday?  All these girls are a joke to RLC and make all their money outside.  What keeps these apartments going is the old perves that just want to catch a glimpse of their pussy!!  Waste of time and money if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

YES BUT MY MONEY I DO NOT SEE MORE !!!!
GOING TO TAKE FOR THE ASS ELSEWHERE !!!!
BYE BYE RLC

Quite right Mikelima we are paying the girls, particularly Belle, for fuck all at the moment. I don't ask for sex any day just that they actually provide something to voyeur, anything ... he wants to watch Voyeur House with sex every day fine, I do not, I just want to watch girls get naked and be vaguely entertaining - at least live up to what we have seen in Barcelona in January  to when Irma went away but we are not getting 10% of that.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I understand where you are coming from, and yes, I am slightly annoyed with at least part of the cast here - because they are obviously having 

I mean.....let's get real here, when I was a subscriber I wanted to see at least some kind of sexual relations, be it masturbation....girl/girl....I don't care about girl/guy but if that was the case so be it.  These girls don't come here for months and not get horny and either fuck or masturbate and if they do it, it is outside or in the downstairs toilet or laundry room, then what is the point?  It's a joke/mockery to the paying customers who apparently don't seem to care as long as they see a little nudity!!