Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Honestly I am not sure you guys get it. OK maybe if it was Belle's identical twin sister with the same personality but it is My Belle:heart: I want to see not other girls. There are plenty of girls as good looking as Belle, but only she has that effect on me. Maybe I would have been sated by September but it's no good me trying to go back since apparently no-one apart from kool has anything. Another thing though by concentrating on Belle, RLC Premium to me becomes about Belle and then I can leave easily when she does without regrets. No matter how much I liked Nora, Nicole, Jess and Irma, Belle wasn't there so it was no trouble for me to resist and that was maybe the greatest team RLC has ever had. The Goddess, Nelly and Masha I can see on free but i watch them for different reasons. Only My Belle:heart: can cast this spell on me. I just wish she was delivering. Last night was a start though.

It's working for me. I'm losing my OCD, trying to skip over these long repeated paragraphs...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1