Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, JD007 said:

Sorry for the mini rant, I had just awoke and these changes seem strange and hit me wrong. I compared this to my going on vacation when I was young. Book a room in a hotel and then go have fun. Come back to the room, sleep, and then go back out and have more fun. Kind of like what the girls are doing now to some extent. Guess we'll see why the change by RLC at some point ::)

It may be the excuse now so the girls of B2 use at as hotel and the B1 girls use at as - with Gina's pussy out on the couch (Belle ... if only) and maybe the twins I can't tell) - you know when you visit Amsterdam and there I must stop. I am not complaining except if I don't see more of My Belle:heart:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Just did a page refresh. I see now. Couples, Roommates and Girls on Vacation. I like it.:biggrin:

I just got here-reading posts and seeing the new lineup of apartments-and now we know why

the Barc apartments are sometimes dead-they are on vacation from working and do not have a job to do :dodgy:

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and whom did you get the mail from ... ??
Now are you talking nonsense again

Not sure about the email thing as I can't imagine where it would come from.  But what was supposedly said in the email is probably correct and something most here know already. Outside activities and the such have been discussed here many times.  Many girls have passed through the Barcelona apartments.  Some more vacation types than others - and there are some here on this board who know a lot.  I think they all have other interests while there - some more virtuous than others but it is what it is - and not for me to judge.  

I think the girls on vacation caption works well as they are temporary and totally different than the couples apartments. Totally different expectations and opportunities for viewing.

• Upvote 1

After Belle came back from her appointment with the guy (I heard the phone call so not speculation) they were both excited.

16:53 Rosie on the toilet

16:54 Belle in toilet on phone - you could see Rosie's refection in it

16:55 Belle appears to take a picture of Rosie's pussy while she's sat down

16:56 Rosie goes to change and Belle on the toilet

16:57 Rosie gets brief call

16:58 onwards Rosie changes out of her farmgirl outfit into something black, Belle puts on heels. They both spray a lot of perfume everywhere, Rosie interestingly around her knickers. Belle applies more lipstick and they go.

Looks like party time for the girls.  

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

All the girls came back in other clothes.

Not unusual for girls to go to the beach or pool with extra clothes and change while out. Women will change clothes anytime on a whim. Just because they did does not mean anything. Are you trying to insinuate something about the girls. If so come right out and say it.

• Upvote 1