Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I would like to know where Gina and Twin have been. Date? Only until 12:00?

Spain is very catholic. Maybe all entertainment facilities got closed because of Good Friday

11 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well, I am catching up on replay (btw, for slave wages like who essentialy rely on replay with limited time, any precise timestamp is a huge boon) and listened to the call between approx 14h00 and 14h08 in english, and I do agree with Wathou, I think the guy they were talking with is not related with anything happening outside of the apartment : Rose asked him what time of the day it was (implying different timezone), said several time she was in Barcelona (implying the guy was not aware), both said how long they have been there, and finally said that they should call each other more often ...

The girls are obviously living their real life outside of the apartment, but it is not this call that is going to shed any light about that.

Cheers Vlk. I've been away all day and you've just saved me a job...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, odpegleg said:

amazon woman - I bet that girl at least 6'3"

She is very tall, but typical of a tall woman they tend to stoop until they boyfriend is taller then they love to stand up tall and look fabulous.

5 minutes ago, eremes said:

Spain is very catholic. Maybe all entertainment facilities got closed because of Good Friday

The twins have been around for about 10 weeks now. And almost exactly as long as one of the twins goes to a date. If she really had a boyfriend there, she would have stayed overnight. 

And as far as the clubs are concerned, the DJ Edu still advertised on Twitter for the weekly flamingo party. They have not closed. And it looks like the girls all go out again today!