Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

Yes, you can do that on every headline (So Mr Box can hide girls apartment) LOL

... i would have liked to be able to hide the apartments form the top apartment list

... but ...

... this is not needed any more ... they are outside so much that the interrest is going down .. :) ... and ...  most of the time the apartments are empty. ... Sad. ... but with the current cast it is as expected.

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... are you seriously pay money just for the barcelona apartments? ... Nothing is happening there and this place is dead for almost 3 month again. 

I pay for just one girl and sadly she's the worst offender right now.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I understand your position and you know that in other things we can agree, in what we are always in the antipodas is the issue of entering or not boys inside the houses of Barcelona. But they are two different ways of thinking. Only that.
Barcelona is dead, of course, but we stay in the girls, and no one speaks of the really responsible of all this mess, and it is RLC and that "emperor" that if it is my company, I would have sent it to the depths of the White Siberia ... it's a disaster, and it's getting worse.
We talk about the girls, who do or do not, but nobody comments as it is possible that the girls openly talk to strangers from where they are in their houses. Remember only a few months ago as people talked about where the houses could be in the thread. Now it's the girls themselves who do it,
Or as the girls give their private numbers to Barcelona people, numbers that had to change, because messages were passed by whatsapp of those numbers, That can be said, because those numbers are no longer working. So that makes little sense not to say it.
But that is the security that once, so many of us were made in the face that we put the girls in danger of stalkers.
That was just an example of how things have changed.

Well Lia gave her number out. i didn't report and nor would I ever use it. I would never have used it if it was Belle's but I know part of my brain would be telling me to do it but on this point I am strong. 

il y a 12 minutes, MrBox a dit :

... êtes-vous payez sérieusement l'argent juste pour les appartements à Barcelone? ... Rien ne se passe là-bas et ce lieu est mort pendant presque trois mois encore. 

I also pay for 4/5 apartments is my choice. I think a lot of people are in the same case I understand your position but I suspect you also looked at just a few apartments, that's why I'm giving you right on this period only

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Sólo echar un vistazo a los otros apartamentos. ... ¿Tienen este tormento a espectáculos de danza? .... ¿Mantienen Hay vida privada fuera solamente?

If I agree that they are ridicule, but it is that they do not bother me.
Moreover, even if I were annoyed by the mockery, which is not done, I prefer to see the mockery a million times, rather than to see eternally empty houses.

B1 y B2 son tan limitados que no se ajustan a la idea del proyecto más. Es un espectáculo 24/7 burlas. ... o desde que las chicas son casi siempre fuera de que sea un espectáculo 2/3 burlas. ... nunca voy a entender por qué hay personas dispuestas a gastar $ 75 / mes de esto.

But RLC plays with that, how many of us who complain, we tell RLC, I leave his project, because I feel stained by him. How many people are capable of that?
RLc knows a minority of people would.

En cambio, como me dijo un chico, que dice que lleva un par de meses... todo esto le gusta y está ilusionado. O sea que por cada persona que entra en el apartamento, hay tres o cuatro que entran ilusionados. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I pay for just one girl and sadly she's the worst offender right now.

Belle could have been one of the best girls in the current cast, if she would be there with the right people. ... but ... With the current cast. She is just follow the disconnection like all the other girls and keep her private life outside.

It is sad, but i lost all hope with the current cast (including Belle; sorry). ... This apartments need a restart. ... As fast as posible. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Así Lia dio su número a cabo. i no informó y tampoco me he usarlo. Nunca hubiera utilizado si era Belle pero sé parte de mi cerebro me estaría diciendo a hacerlo, pero en este punto es cuando soy fuerte. 

I still think that above the girls there is a responsible. And if the girls are irresponsible, they do not know where they have gotten (which I doubt) that person had to stand and put the points on the i.
I'm just saying it's RLC that fools me, since I'm his client.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Belle could have been one of the best girls in the current cast, if she would be there with the right people. ... but ... With the current cast. She is just follow the disconnection like all the other girls and keep her private life outside.

It is sad, but i lost all hope with the current cast (including Belle; sorry). ... This apartments need a restart. ... As fast as posible. 

not just b2, b2 is the worst, but b1 as well

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... Me hubiera gustado ser capaz de ocultar los apartamentos forman la lista Piso superior

... pero ...

... esto no se necesita nada más ... que están fuera tanto que el interrest está bajando .. :) ... y ... la mayoría de las veces los apartamentos están vacíos. ... triste. ... pero con el reparto actual que es como se esperaba.

I asked, but they never gave me the data to publish them, they only tell me percentages. But make public the time when girls are at home, sleeping or getting ready to go out, the time they are out of the house, and the time they are doing some kind of entertainment for customers ...
I say, so that the whole world would know-

• Upvote 1

Just now, vortios said:

I asked, but they never gave me the data to publish them, they only tell me percentages. But make public the time when girls are at home, sleeping or getting ready to go out, the time they are out of the house, and the time they are doing some kind of entertainment for customers ...
I say, so that the whole world would know-

i also have no numbers ... but ... i use the top apartment list as an indicator.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

not just b2, b2 is the worst, but b1 as well

but at least the B1 girls are nude a lot and don't hide it and you don't get the feeling they are telling us to fuck off like some of the girls over at B2 and now even Angel is staying out all night that's just unbearable

• Upvote 3