Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

De Verdad. Que estaba viendo y todavía se dice esto. ¿Cuál es su explicación para esta persistencia. Es sólo más dinero para trabajar como bailarinas y artistas no en lo que parecía estar preocupado.

In KFC urgently need staff :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Really. You were watching and you still say this. What is your explanation for this persistence. It's just more money to work as dancers and entertainers not at what you seemed to be concerned with.

My suggestion is that they're meeting up with 3 guys, and 3 into 2 doesn't go. Do you really think Rose is going to make any money 'dancing and entertaining' in her state?

And the idea of Belle making money as a dancer is quite funny to me. And even if they were, how does Rosie coming or not change that?

Well it doesn't look like /rose is going no matter what anyone wants. She is down for the count by the looks of it. Just as well going out at the hour it is drunk isn't a good idea.

And I'll just add I think Rose has been the star of B2 this evening.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

We will not agree on this. I think you're way off so let's not argue about it

You're right we don't know. I'm just following the logic of events. That was pretty determined from both the 2 and not nice to watch. Something was motivating them.

But we don't know so let's leave it.

• Upvote 2

You're right we don't know. I'm just following the logic of events. That was pretty determined from both the 2 and not nice to watch. Something was motivating them.

But we don't know so let's leave it.

Well we all know that no girls is so available on one call and determined to take friend with her if its just about meeting a guy,
Her availability on a single call and then insisting on friend when the guy ask to bring her make us all think about all kind of things :) 

I think this is the closest we've had to a party (far from a good one, but still) in b2 since december (not counting the dance shows for those guys). Now they'll go out again. On Belle's last stay there were good parties several times a week. If they could start having more of the fun inside again