Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Bueno, si usted puede conseguir RLC para mantener a las niñas en la casa 24/7 a por ello.

I assure you, I do not even try. Because I have nothing left to be an RLC customer. Then I will only laugh when I see that the girls will continue to go home, leaving empty houses, customers angry ... is that this is not the first or the last time that happens.
But everything has a limit for stupidity, and I think I've done enough fool to be subscribed to this page.
"They say that when someone deceives you, it is the fault of the one who deceives you, but if he deceives you twice, it is your fault"

• Upvote 2

The parts of the show I saw today were nice (though ultimately pretty tame), but it does put a damper on my desire to watch when there's a 99% chance that it's just pre-gaming for the actual fun. And the actual fun is likely to last well into tomorrow and leave a bunch of hollow-eyed zombies to stagger into the apartment and sleep until the next day.

Rose seems like she wouldn't mind staying in the apartment and having fun, but I doubt that's going to happen much with her current roommates.

Also, based on all the things Belle shoved into her bag before she left, I really doubt we're going to see her for a while.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

I assure you, I do not even try. Because I have nothing left to be an RLC customer. Then I will only laugh when I see that the girls will continue to go home, leaving empty houses, customers angry ... is that this is not the first or the last time that happens.
But everything has a limit for stupidity, and I think I've done enough fool to be subscribed to this page.
"They say that when someone deceives you, it is the fault of the one who deceives you, but if he deceives you twice, it is your fault"

That's up to you. The way I look at RLC is different. But I get tired of people suggesting that because I don't complain or think the way they do there is something wrong with me. I've never been someone to follow the crowd. If it upset me the way it does you and some others then I would drop my membership and be done with it. I would not keep watching something I didn't like. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

By the way : with the 2 phone calls in english, the voice was the voice of a woman (90% sure for the first call, but 100% sure for the second)

Well I have to say the second call the one which finished as Belle entered the room was a man surely. i admit my sound isn't good but 100% sure. The one who Belle said "Like 5" to and then said something fairly unintelligible I may crack it if I have few more goes but I'm not that bothered.

All I hope is that Belle and the others return safe and happy and get want they want out of the night.