Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Two girls and two boys, you already have it at Taya's house.
It's more at Masha's house, you've had the opportunity to see two couples for quite some time.

he doesn't like the "only girls" apprtment, having them getting closed and more couple appartment is his only goal ... and rlc dividing the appartments into "roomates" and "girls on vacation" must have been a hard time for him that's why he started showing up again. He knows that poeple are more intersted in the "only girls" appartment but he still hasn't realise that ^^'

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I HOPE THAT THE GIRLS TONIGHT, WE HAVE TO MAKE A NICE SHOW.
AND I HOPE THAT THERE IS ANGELINA.
SHE WAS TOO. LAST EVENING.
SHE WAS WATER ON FIRE

This is what happens with girls who don't drink, I'm afraid. They like dancing but are in no mood to get hot.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's more like other girls who came to do just a job inside the house (who does not remember Jess's words when saying that her interest was alone and only in the sexcam ...) after, oh surprise! There is life outside the house ..
And you are much more interesting to perform than sexcam.

Jess stayed 3 months. She said doing cam did not providegood money so i suppose when she saw how much money she gained in one month with RLC, it was not necessary anymore to spend time doing cam. And about "life outside", of course Barcelona is a great city for youngs people so obviously it is better than their creepy district

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wathou said:

he doesn't like the "only girls" apprtment, having them getting closed and more couple appartment is his only goal ... and rlc dividing the appartments into "roomates" and "girls on vacation" must have been a hard time for him that's why he started showing up again. He knows that poeple are more intersted in the "only girls" appartment but he still hasn't realise that ^^'

... why ... There are so many apartments as never before on RLC that are fun to watch for me. ... Currently, i there are about 9 to 10 apartments that are fun and with the idea of the project.

... and ... The new design do not need to mean that there will be more of this boring girls apartments. This is only a guess from your side. 

BTW, I would have no issue with girl apartments or with room mate apartments as long as there are including the real life of the residents (no teasing shows as replacements). There was a time in the K&K apartment were this concept worked. Even barcelona could be fun with the right casting (e.g. girls as open minded as Nicole or Elisa). 

Time-to-be-honest64eae.jpg

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

So what she did last night was indeed a token gesture while waiting for the message to go out. Rosie slightly spoiled her plan by getting too drunk. But today we are back to square one. Rosie has at least been awake and showered etc. Belle has done nothing and is intenet on spending ridiculous hours on been entertaining but that will be elsewhere and not for us to see. I bet she is real fun out there but we are just not seeing it from her. 

Now look at B1: I still found them dull bu that is just my preference because I could not fault what they did last night. It is exactly how it should be. Gina and Lia did not care that the others join in they gave a sexy naked dance for a very long time, way more tahn half a hour and didn't break to look at their phones every 2 minutes. As I said Belle, and Irma, are a bit wilder but in B1 the cameras are not good in the LR even in NV whereas in B2, NV is decent if not fucked up by candles. Also I noticed a lot more moves fro Lia - she has improved much since she arrived maybe under Irma's, Stella's and Gina's tutoring - so congratulations to those 2 girls - and I'm at total and utter fucking loss to understand why those 3 in B1 all kept their panties on all night. While I loved the lesbian show, I think leaving the panties on can only be explained as yet another protest against something or other because yesterday they were rubbing their entire bodies naked so nobody is stopping them and taht must know that is what I want.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... and ... The new design do not need to mean that there will be more of this boring girls apartments. This is only a guess from your side. 

Yhea that's a guess, but if you look the charts you'll soon realise that RLC recent popularity is due to B1,B2 and K&K ...  yes it's a guess, but an educated guess. Don't Fool yourself MrBox, Even if CC only represent a really small protion of Rlc's members. You can see by the charts that most poeple on RLC are more intersted in B1,B2 and K&k than any other appartment ... (analyse website, and even the top cams ...)

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... lo sé ... pero ... algunas personas aquí me gustaría ver los solteros. No sé por qué. ... pero ... Con tal de que no mantienen su vida fuera única, que sería divertido. :)

Life outside the chambers is only a requirement of the girls who come to Barcelona for what I say, that in another city, it would not be possible if those "interests" that exist in Barcelona, can not be transferred to other cities.
I no longer talk about real life or not about the girls, who have it, but they have nothing to do with the stay inside the houses. And I can not be more specific, because then they tell me that I am not complying with the rules within RLC, but they should simply observe what is published by photographers of Barcelona in their social networks (public information and that anyone who wants access). With this I am not discovering anything new.
As you will see, I am not commenting on their other occupations, which they themselves commented in front of the cameras.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Rlc has had a huge bump in members in august ( "party-era" : b1 / b2) then has slowly droped since october ( the last girl of the "party-era" living) and now the number of subscriber is half of what it was in august ... But they opened more couple appartment with more cams, more rooms ... Coincidence ? No ! Poeple are moslty intersted in "girls in vacation" and not with the couple appartment that soon fall into a boring routine ( which is real life !). And poeple that are only here for the couple appartment are moslty freeloader who watch leora's show on the free cams. That's reallity just do your own research and you'll soon realise you've been fooling yourself since the begining ... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yhea eso es una suposición, pero si se mira las cartas pronto se dará cuenta de que la popularidad reciente de RLC se debe a B1, B2 y K & K ... sí, es una suposición, pero una conjetura. No se engañe MrBox, CC Incluso si sólo representan una muy pequeña protion de los miembros de RLC. Se puede ver por las cartas que la mayoría de Poeple de RLC son más trayectos al B1, B2 y K & K que cualquier otro apartamento ... (analizar sitio web, e incluso las levas subir ...)

All right. You eliminate those three houses, and in less than a month, you have to close RLC, for lack of users.
For better or for worse, it is the only truth. The floors by themselves do not work.
In fact, it is not the first time that a guy who loves to see hetero sex, confesses that the floors of couples are simply boring.

• Upvote 2

Just now, wathou said:

Yhea that's a guess, but if you look the charts you'll soon realise that RLC recent popularity is due to B1,B2 and K&K ...  yes it's a guess, but an educated guess. Don't Fool yourself MrBox, Even if CC only represent a really small protion of Rlc's members. You can see by the charts that most poeple on RLC are more intersted in B1,B2 and K&k than any other appartment ... (analyse website, and even the top cams ...)

Also this is just a guess on your side. ... I think, RLC would not work just with the girls apartments. ... but ... Has show in the past that couple apartments create a business.

Lets face it. You need to be a hardcore fan, if you pay for girls doing nothing all day and just have this stupid teasing shows.

There is a hype when the girls get active, but this happend almost 3 month ago. Now, this apartments are based on hope and nothing else.

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Also this is just a guess on your side. ... I think, RLC would not work just with the girls apartments. ... but ... Has show in the past that couple apartments create a business.

That's true i won't lie poeple like couple appartment when there is nothing else to watch and only when they are having sex. Rlc couldn't work without couple appartment since they aren't probably paying the couple very much and only providing them the appartment. With the "girls in vacation" the girls are paid by rlc in addition of having a free appartment. Which is expensive for rlc but it's what's the most popular so eerything they invested in the "girls in vacation" they earn it back with the number of subscriber increasing ... But saying that rlc should close B1,b2 to replace them with couple appartment is pure fantasy they know it won't work or at least they are willing to loose a shitload of customer over it ... If B1 & b2 close rlc would go back 3 years ago with shitty/small appartment and poor quality cam like they have at Vh.tv ( look at those website they have a short life because poeple get bored quiete fast with just poeple having sex even if most of the time there are b/g orgies, but once you've seen it you've seen it all ... and poeple get bored)