Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

Yhea i'm bored you can tell by the amount of quote from Mr Box ^^', usually i ignore them because there is something to watch, but when i'm bored it gets nasty :P

It's time for a joint and a movie for me see you tomorrow guys :)

And for the few poeple that still have hope good luck, you are going to need it :) 

I couldn't agree more!!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Actually, I disagree. I would say they are getting worse since April 2nd :biggrin:

And to say the Twins started this problem, hahahahahaa! They couldn't start a car

Probably enough quoting of Mr Box tonight I would say Wathou

The way down started with the move in of the twins. That is why there will be hope again, if there are moved out. Lets hope RLC let go Gina with the same plane. ... :) .... It would be the best day since the move out of Irma. ... :)

All these girls are traveling models, they come and they go, and the nature of these apartments will change with different personalities and chemistry between the girls. I think the problem is that it's easy to expect too much from them, and then people get sexually frustrated and bitch about them. If there was anything really wrong with the Barc1 & 2 apartments, they would not get so damn much traffic at RLC and CC.

If I was young and had an all expenses paid vacation, I sure as hell wouldn't be hanging around the apartment; I'd be at the beach drinking margaritas and hitting on the luscious beach bunnies.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All these girls are traveling models, they come and they go, and the nature of these apartments will change with different personalities and chemistry between the girls. I think the problem is that it's easy to expect too much from them, and then people get sexually frustrated and bitch about them. If there was anything really wrong with the Barc1 & 2 apartments, they would not get so damn much traffic at RLC and CC.

If I was young and had an all expenses paid vacation, I sure as hell wouldn't be hanging around the apartment; I'd be at the beach drinking margaritas and hitting on the luscious beach bunnies.

And exactly there is the problem: They get too much money! If they were only paid for the hours they spend in the apartment plus shopping of food, there would be no problem.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

... and this is why the concept of this apartment is not working if they have a bad casting. ... Just add more and more girls will create even less and less content. ... and no real life inside of this apartments. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That would be against nature A SQUIRREL AND A BUNNY   !! ............................:huh::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

Just now, balt2103 said:

And exactly there is the problem: They get too much money! If they were only paid for the hours they spend in the apartment plus shopping of food, there would be no problem.

They are not making all their money from just being on RLC.  RLC is a front for other, more lucrative endeavors!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

modelos Todas estas chicas están de viaje, vienen y van, y la naturaleza de estos apartamentos cambiarán con diferentes personalidades y la química entre las chicas. Creo que el problema es que es fácil esperar demasiado de ellos, y entonces la gente se sienten frustrados y la perra de ellos sexualmente. Si había algo realmente mal con el Barc1 y 2 apartamentos, no se consiguen tan maldito mucho tráfico en RLC y CC.

Si yo era joven y tenía todos los gastos de vacaciones pagadas, le aseguro que no estaría dando vueltas por el apartamento; Estaría en la playa bebiendo margaritas y golpear en los amantes de la playa deliciosos.

But then, you, would last little in an entertainment page (I speak hypothetically) and if you are the owner of that page, I would close it for lack of clients.

• Upvote 1

The vacation girls are eye-candy. Unlike the couples who have been on RLC a long time, they don't hang around long enough to get to know their personalities, hobbies, goals, or much else. So I generally prefer the couples approach to RLC; but still, I don't bitch about the vacation apartments because a lot of people love seeing the eye-candy.

I'm not a subscriber to RLC, so I don't have a right to bitch about whether I'm getting my money's worth, either.

• Upvote 5